Advanced Forward to pair with Vagner Love (poacher)

• Thread starter Thread starter kostasq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

kostasq

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am playing in the first season (november) and I need an advanced forward to pair up with Vagner Love who at the moment is immense!!! I could buy Kadlec but he has played in the C.L so he will be ineligible. Can someone propose me? I can spent up to 8-10MM Euros.
Would Lukaku be suitable as an advanced forward? would he make an immidiate impact or I should wait 1-2 seasons?

Thanx

I am Panathinaikos, but due to the fact that Greek leagu is ****, I have entered the 4 stronger greek teams in Italian Serie A.
So I have Vagner Love and Cisse, but I need a 3rd one as well to rotate

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Will you marry me? (K)

Sorry mate :P already taken!

Lukaku does work alongside Vagner Love, I can vouch for that. They're pretty fantastic together to be honest.

Lukaku does work alongside Vagner Love, I can vouch for that. They're pretty fantastic together to be honest.

Lukaku can play as an advanced forward?
Does he make impact from his first season?

Yes he is good even in first season.
In my Ajax save he scored 13 goals i 15 matches with av 7.63

Take a look on Babacar too, imho he is better than Lukaku but I could't afford him.

So you play them as an advanced forward or a Target man?
because right now I am using a Poacher with an advanced forward in my tactics and it works as ****, and I don't want to change that.

Don't know who will come to Pana but if you can get some of these you would cope fine ;) : Nilmar, Barrios, Di Natale, Suazo, Lisandro Lopez, El Hamdaoui.

Last edited:
So you play them as an advanced forward or a Target man?
because right now I am using a Poacher with an advanced forward in my tactics and it works as ****, and I don't want to change that.

Yes, they'll work as either. As stated earlier Babacar is perhaps the better option - he tends to mature quicker, but will be more expensive. I'd definately give Lukaku a go though, he plays very well alongside Love.

Mariona pavone- maybe a bad spelling.
Iaquinto
Amauri

Christian Benitez IMO probably the best Adv Forward in the game for under 5m and can even play at the highest levels.He is currently in my chelsea squad.

Back