Advanced Forwards for City.

• Thread starter Thread starter coolguyrko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 831

coolguyrko

Reaction score
Im in my first season as Manchester city and I am using Hellroker's 4-2-3-1 tactic but Ive seen that Tevez and Dzeko are just absoluley useless as an Advanced Forward.Balotelli has been equally terrible.The only player of mine to score as a striker so far has been Christian Benitez(1.5m bargin). 4 in 4 games but now he is injured and its september so Im kinda screwed until he comes back in 4 weeks time.I have started to play Tevez as the AMC as trequista and he has played really well.Dzeko and Ballotelli could be making early exits from Man City.So I was wondering who should I sign as a striker in December if I get a cash injection before Christmas and the sales of the above.So I was thinking 30m if I am lucky.
I will need at least 1 new advacned Forward while I will also be looking to buy English so Ash Young could also be on the list but at the momment the stiker is more important.

Change your tactic!
Tevez poacher Dzeko Complete - simples!

Change your tactic!
Tevez poacher Dzeko Complete - simples!
I dont want to at the momment.The tactic I am using is working really well at the momment and I have also bought players already that fit to this tactic and spent quite a bit of money on them.I thaught Tevez would do alright as an Adv Forward but that obviously didnt work out.

Just change the role of the striker then? It should work after a couple of games!
I change from poacher to Complete to Target with my tactic but keep the structure the same.
Have you tried that?

Just change the role of the striker then? It should work after a couple of games!
I change from poacher to Complete to Target with my tactic but keep the structure the same.
Have you tried that?
I havnt really due to having to change AMC between Trequista and Adv Playmaker from game to game due to Silva and Tevez being Treq and Hazard being Adv playmaker.

So changing the AMC role works so try it with the striker! Tevez is amazing as poacher you wont regret it

Back