Advanced settings for a new tactic

Jimmy_x_

Reaction score
Hey, i really want to make my own tactics for fm2010 so i can play with any team i like without having to come back to this site to find a tactic which the players on my team only just fit into. I use the creation centre to make a new tactic and thats all good, but i have a feeling it is the advanced settings which make my tactic leak goals or not score. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP/EXPLAIN THE ADVANCED SETTINGS TO ME PLEASE!!!

Thanks in advance :)

your best bet is to downlaod tactical theorems and give it a good read. it will explain it all

hmm, ive done that before and i never really understood it:/ is it actually straight forward but i just missed the point? thanks for replying btw, am panicking ahaha lol

its fairly straightforward, but it needs more than one read imo. the best way to make a tactic is keep it simple. ive made very few advanced setting tweaks to mine. give it a good read over the weekend

right after reading the whole 62 pages of tactical theorems here is what i have come up with. Do you mind having a look at my tactic mate and seeing what initial alterations i may need to to.

DR/DL -Full backs ( automatic)
Dc's -Stopper and Cover (defend)
Mc's - Centre midfielders ( support and attack)
AML/R - Inside Forwards (attack)
AMC - Advanced Playmaker (attack)
FC - Deep Lying Forward (support)