Advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrthahen

Reaction score
I want to post a complaint about the ads that appear on the site , where half nude pics is shown and inappropriate shots , this is one of the best FM sites "if not the best" ever and as a FM addict i like to log in here to check for updates , databases , tactics etc. but these pics is causing embarrassment to me and am sure it caused some of you embarrassment too , so please can you "the admins" change that ad and put something more "football-y" .

best regards
mrthahen

I want to post a complaint about the ads that appear on the site , where half nude pics is shown and inappropriate shots , this is one of the best FM sites "if not the best" ever and as a FM addict i like to log in here to check for updates , databases , tactics etc. but these pics is causing embarrassment to me and am sure it caused some of you embarrassment too , so please can you "the admins" change that ad and put something more "football-y" .

best regards
mrthahen

it brings in money for the site. If you become a premium member, they go away, and I believe that if you aren't, you can hide them :)

dude, its the people who are paying for that who keep this
the best FM sites "if not the best" ever
site here for all of us :p just minimize it like i do, you never even see its there anyway :wub:

best regards
mrthahen
In a word No.

If ithe sight of a semi naked woman is causing you embarrassment you cant do 1 of 3 things.

1. Donate to the site, this will remove all ads for you.

2. Click the small minus symbol in the top right hand corner of the advert, this will close the advert so you cant see it.

3. Dont use the site, the site isnt free to run and needs to make up the running costs, those particular adverts make the site the most money, you might not agree with it but thats the world we live in.

Last edited:
hide them or not, a site that is mostly populated by teenagers of varyiung ages, pictures of half nude women is a tad..hmmm..innappropriate as it is. Now, it is down to individual people and individual cases. just hope the parents of some of the younger people on the forumm don't see the ads.. they might be more willing to do something heh.

hide them or not, a site that is mostly populated by teenagers of varyiung ages, pictures of half nude women is a tad..hmmm..innappropriate as it is. Now, it is down to individual people and individual cases. just hope the parents of some of the younger people on the forumm don't see the ads.. they might be more willing to do something heh.
There is nothing they can do, no laws are being broken. Sorry.

we all know what you are saying and we all understand, but as JP said, its the world we live in mate, just pay the membership fees or minimize it, it will never pop up again, it never has for me :wub: just get over it ;) its not going to change no matter what you say anyway....

true, i wasn't saying that i would do anything.. just a posibility of a random parent wanting something done. I've seen it happen a few times in different places. Rules or Laws are irrelevant, it's usually down to the host of the forum, if they get too much bad pres about one forum, they will force their hand.

unless of course this site is privately owned.. then that isn't an issue.. i'm not here to do any of that.. just thinking outside of the box, as it were :)

Well personally I miss the adverts. :'(

Well personally I miss the adverts. :'(

some are hot, especially the the brunette looking all sweet and innocent with the huge *******.. makes me wanna..yeah..anyway..

some of them are munters though.

actually.. i want to file a complaint.

no mingers in the adverts please.. if i have to look at half naked women, i would prefer them to be smokin' & swish.. can ya dig it?

:p

I know what your saying, if a parent came into my room I would click on a different tab.

It only costs £4 so donate !

ya, i'm a student.. i might do it when my loan comes in in late september :p

Don't pressurize people to donate, not everybody can afford it.

I don't understand if this is sarcasm or not.. But if he doesn't donate he can't get rid of the adverts.. Nobody is pressurizing anyone they are just the rules.

I don't understand if this is sarcasm or not.. But if he doesn't donate he can't get rid of the adverts.. Nobody is pressurizing anyone they are just the rules.

It's not sarcastic. To be fair he did say "it's only £4 so donate", you can't just tell someone to donate, it's their choice. Yes it has its benefits but not everybody can afford it.

peer pressure.. you'll get me into drugs, booze and every which way but loose women next :p

It's not sarcastic. To be fair he did say "it's only £4 so donate", you can't just tell someone to donate, it's their choice. Yes it has its benefits but not everybody can afford it.

back in the day, when it was only £2 ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.