rabt1991

Reaction score
Okay, so playing as Middlesbrough and stomping the Championship in my first season was pretty easy, but now I'm in the premiership and aren't the big dog any more. The season hasn't started yet but I know I'll have to make radical changes if I want to survive (I was really aggressive last season, and never felt the need to shut up shop), not to mention doing something about the important loan players I'm about to lose. My squad as it stands is:

GK: Smithies
DR: Mendy
CB: Wheater
CB: Mcmanus
DL: Samuel
MC: Thompson
MC: O'Neil
AML: Assulin
AMR: Rafael (spent some time retraining him, and it's worked a treat, but he's a loan from parent club Man U)
ST: Kadlec
ST: Griffiths

S1: De Laet (loan)
S2:Spence (loan)
S3: Bates
S4: Flood
S5: Boyd
S6: Emnes
S7: Kink

I still have Arca, Coyne, Robson, Bailey and McDonald, as well as Steele returning from a loan spell, so I figure I can raise funds selling them if needed, but I'd appreciate any help with tactics (my current formation probably isn't gonna go down too well) and potential buys that'll be willing to come to Middlesbrough without breaking the bank.

At the moment I have around £3 Million transfer budget and about 90,000 left for wages. But I assume I'll be getting TV rights and stuff when the season starts, not entirely sure how much that is though. I'm using the 1.1 update for this game.