Advice for my Hull team

• Thread starter Thread starter charlie96
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 1K

charlie96

Reaction score
Hi people im just looking for some advice on who to sign with my Hull team.I'm currently in the January 2009 playing on the May 2009 update,with £4million transfer budget.This is my starting eleven.I would prefer a young,fast,right winger and a sure-fire striker but am willing to try anyone.

B.Myhill
L.Neil M.Turner R.Rocha K.Kilbane
Geovanni J.Percumbano J.Bullard T.Sanli
D.Cousin O.Martins

Last edited:
Looks like you could possibley used a quality striker and a better winger

For the winger i'd suggest Orchosii or summit from Steau, and as a striker try Lewendowski to play alongside Martins....or see if Streller will come.

Kadlec is quite good in the championship or try christian benitez if u can get him , not sure how much cant remember but class player if u can get him

yes kadlec could be good but takes some time to really hit full form,plus im not in the championship and christian benitez wont come,hes at birmingham and valued at £9million

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

yes i'll try it millen1234

Why did you make another Hull thread when you already have one on the go ?

im currently scouting Johan Audel a 23 year old left winger,im thinking of putting him on the left and move Tuncay Sanli up front alongside Martins

sorry didnt realise u were on the update, and were in the prem , thats the trouble with playing ur own game as well as being on here u get lost in ur own game lol .

try insua from liverpool at lb then kilbane lm and the tuncay up front (hope thats more helpful than my first post lol )

lol its ok,yes im going to try something like that;i have signed a 23 year old AMRLC from numancia for 500k im thinking of putting him on the left and tuncay up front

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Why did you make another Hull thread when you already have one on the go ?

because people like you messed the other one up by posting stupid stuff on it so dont post on my threads again

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

i have also signed orchirosi but am considering sending him on loan

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:11 PM ----------

hello again pepl i have made some major adjustments

D.Benlglio
R.Fanni A.Barzagli J.Caceres T.De Cler
J.Quero J.Riquelme J.Percumbano T.Sanli
O.Martins Grafite

looking like a good team now mate . Benlglio and Barzagli are good signings i always buy them.
what sort of results you getting with the team? what tactic do u use?

try and replace myhill and cousin

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:11 PM ----------

hello again pepl i have made some major adjustments

D.Benlglio
R.Fanni A.Barzagli J.Caceres T.De Cler
J.Quero J.Riquelme J.Percumbano T.Sanli
O.Martins Grafite[/QUOTE]

he has thats the new team

yeh its doing brilliant so far im using a 4-2-2-2 formation and i have moved up to 7th in the end of february,hopefully a european place is on the horizon come may

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo people major problem i was playing against blackburn and all of a sudden my lappop started beeping and a big error came up on screen saying an unexpected erorr ocurred and it has forced the program to close so i turned my computer off and when i went back on football manager it said it was unable to save my loaded game what i've done this thread on.i have started a new game with the same leagues and chose hull city again.i've also signed the same players but now need to start again.i've played 2 game's in the season so far which i drew 2-2 against blackburn rovers and won 3-0 at fulham.gutted.:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

How much do you have left in transfer budget

I have £12 million left

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:59 AM ----------

Just finished the first season people and came in with a very successful 6th place finish.I made some more additions in january,i brought in shay given who was surprisingly transfer listed,marquinhos who did well.i also signed nicolas anelka who was also transfer listed by request.In pre-season,i have brought in plenty of promising youngsters including douglas costa,,micah richards,,phil jagielka,,ben foster(bosman),,gareth barry,,rafael van der vaart,,giuseppe rossi,,gonzalo higuain,,gonzalo rodriguez,,wayne bridge,,david beckham

maybe you haven't cheated but people you got in that squad dose not look like they would come to hull

Robinho did want to come actually!i know,i was just as suprised because he was transfer listed by request at Man City

Back