mjagiel

Reaction score
Hello, I just recently bought FM14 (Haven't had the money for it until Steam had it 50% off, thanks Steam!) and I decided to go with an above average team until I got used to the new ME, etc. I chose PSG and assumed I would be able to cobble together a tactic that they would be good enough to succeed with until I could figure out a better one. Well, we're in 1st through 4 games but I'm not getting any goals from Ibra and Cavani, which was the entire reason I picked this team. Ibra has a 6.19 rating and Cavani isn't much better at 6.55. If any of you have some advice for how best to utilize them together or can recommend a tactic that works well with PSG (I have not made any major purchases/sales, only bought Zouma, Martin Montoya, and Barberis) I would appreciate it. In the mean time I will be attempting to work this out on my own. Cheers!

Check the forum's tactic sections, I normally use Lennons tactic (google it) it is actually amazing. First season with malaga finished 4, 2nd season we finished 2nd in the league and quarters of the champions league, 3 season we won everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is actually working really well for me. Used Lennon's tactic to win a tough away game to Bordeaux and beat Man United 2-1 at home in the CL. Good find, thanks for the tip.