advice needed please

• Thread starter Thread starter BALDERS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 673

BALDERS

Reaction score
i use a traditional 4-4-2 as its my fave tactic. boring by today's standards but i have always preferred it.

i am not very good at building/creating tactics but i came up with this one

0DWjB.png

as far as team setting go you will notice i leave some sliders as default as i tend to alter these depending on opposition. i have tried to keep majority of individual player settings as default except for passing which has been changed to short for central players and direct on wide players along with creativity being lowered on all players except the TREQ.

Nn9T0.png

i am now 20 games into the 2nd season but as you can see i have won a number of trophies and personal awards.

jqqXw.png

looking at history you can see that i dont score as many as other tactics. this is simply due to the fact i was getting fed up with conceding so many goals, i decided to sacrifice the number of goals scored hoping to improve the goals against.( i justified this compromise by ensuring my strikers score majority of goals )

i will point out that this tactic is still being tweaked so hopefully when its finished the number of games drawn and lost will come down considerably but as a starting point im happy with it so far.

final note:- 1st season i used a defensive forward instead of the poacher ( hernandez ) i did this as i thought that he would be more clinical in his finishing finishing. with hernandez here i think my experiment worked as he finished the season with a goal a game ratio. however 2nd season he got a serious injury and is out for months so i used a number of others here with no luck ( welbeck, macheda, rooney etc ) due to this failure i opted for the poacher role with a little more success for the named players. i do seem to be having trouble making the treq and poacher work together but i will keep experimenting as i would love to see my stats improve!!

having said that all help advice good or bad will be greatly received

Back