Advice on creating a Master league (like PES)

• Thread starter Thread starter donkarlito
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

donkarlito

Reaction score
I have decided to start my own league now while I have the time its based on PES Master League well a bit this is how I have it planned.

5 top divisions all have 16 teams consisting of:
1st - Combination of best teams from South, Central and North America
2nd - Combination of best teams from Africa, Middle East and Asia
3rd - Combination of best teams from Central Europe
4th- Combination of best teams from UK & Ireland
5th- Combination of best teams from Eastern Europe
Relegations is bottom 3 teams

Each top division has a 2nd division consisting of 20 teams same set up but I don’t know if to split into to tiers with top 3 getting promotion or have a normal league.

But for 3rd division have regional leagues i.e. for UK & Ireland it will be split into North England, Scotland, Ireland & Wales, Midlands and Southern England.

There will also be 2 cups which are like Champions League and Europa League and a Super cup plus Domestic cups

Questions
1) Should I remove all leagues so only my leagues and international exist ?
2a) Can/Should I create my own country (because I want all my leagues to have the same rules like x amount of domestic players no work permits etc)?
2b) If I can create my own county will it effect international torments?
3) How to I get it so the right team goes to the right region e.g. if Southampton get relegated for 2nd division they go to South England Division.?
4) To create logos and use them for my created leagues?

Think that all cheers for any advice.

In 1st Division have a team called Bradford City. ;) :P

Representing UK & Ireland Master League, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man United, Celtic, Rangers, Bradford City... doesnt work

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

anyone willing to help

Forgot Scandinavia

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

Well thats America, Europe, UK & Ireland, Africa & Asian done tonight

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

What does it mean by secondary divisions?

A secondary division is "a standalone division or competition which includes two or more sub-divisions at the same level" (quote from editor) I think its like Blue Square North and South

You can on one editor save but when you start a new game you can load/merge databases together. In mine I have 6 db's one for england, spain, italy, germany, france and scotland. So if you want to do more than one nations rule just do it like that.

Back