advice on my west ham team

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny.C
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 1K

Danny.C

Reaction score
i am currently managing west ham utd because i wanted a good challenge and just wanted to know what people think of my team or give me some advice on my team:

Gk-Robert Green

Rb-steven taylor
Cb-matthew upson
Cb-ryan shawcross
Lb-jeremy mathieu

Rm-valon berahmi
Cm-scott parker
Cm-mark noble
Lm-savio
Amc-antonio valencia

St-carlton cole

Subs

1-jan lastuvka
2-danny gabbidon
3-james collins
4-dean ashton-currently injured but in light training
5-jack collison

I have a number of players coming in including Gk-sanchez,Fc-alexis sanchez and trying to get belleti from chelsea any advice on my team includnig tatics, training and transfers

If the 9.3 patch then play collison...he will become one of ur best players

yhyh i got that patch, he might become good but does he start good now because i need to perform now aswell as in the future.

milen is right, collison is amazing in the 2nd 3rd season
u might need 2 get a better striker, cardoza is amazing up top on his own
make sure u r using target man to the striker

Try to get Zapata/Rusol as a CB
Palombo/ Camacho as CM
Cardozo/ Kikin F as ST

Kikin dosent come up are you sure its the right spelling?

is kikin an out and out striker because i believe that if i am going to play one up front he should be strong and tall and phsical like a drogba and adebayor does anyone know a player like that but younger?

get artem milevskyi or eugene seleznyov as target man.

edit : or lewandowski.in my current game with getafe he has played 17 matches and scored 14 goals.you can get him for 1.3 M max!!

Last edited:
shame ur a ediot that wastes writting space because u get a little buzz outa being a sycastic little child

No I actually get a buzz out of taking the **** out of a glory hunting Man United fan, so how many times have been to Old Trafford?

i was a season ticket holder for 3 years
cant now cas i play myself

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

and cas i av moved 2 london

sir matt busby way
best seat in the stadium m8
whos 2 say u dont go 2 fulham matches

Lol i cant understand a thing that dude is saying but with Alexis Sanchez you wanna be playing him on the wing, he is awesome there. As for a striker up front on his own Keirrison has always done the trick for me, amazing goal scorer.

Nice one Tonas579 and how many goals does kerrison get ruffly in a season?

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

JackFulham feels dumb now lol

Back