Advice on possible bug.

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishysmurph
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

Bishysmurph

Reaction score
I played through my first season in the Scottish 3rd Division. Everything was fine. When I started the next season the league never restarted. I was playing the Cup matches but none of the league matches. It's as if the league just didn't restart after the summer break. I've checked right up till the end of November and nothing about league games!:@ Did I miss something or do something stupid? Or is this a bug in the game? I've tried googling this but found nothing. Thanks

I played through my first season in the Scottish 3rd Division. Everything was fine. When I started the next season the league never restarted. I was playing the Cup matches but none of the league matches. It's as if the league just didn't restart after the summer break. I've checked right up till the end of November and nothing about league games! Did I miss something or do something stupid? Or is this a bug in the game? I've tried googling this but found nothing. Thanks

Wow that is weird but ive never had a problem as of yet with FM 2010 you could ask on the official FM website :S

Do I need to 'ACCEPT' my status as a 3rd Division club or anything like that? That was the first season I completed so I'm not sure. Thanks I'll have a go on the official site.

the last time i had this was on fm07, i played 2 full seasons without a league in the hope it would fix itself, nothing. i had to give up on the save. im afraid theres nothing i know of to fix it.

this happened with the South African Premier on FM09. The season never started

I beat Manchester United in Community shield 4-1 after penalties .. I celebrate lol , but when i saw my messages i couldn't believe , there wrote Manchester won after a tight game or something and result was 4-2 for Man Utd. **** this is a huge bug .

My problem was fixed in Patch 10.2? I've not patched that yet. I'll give that a go and hope for the best. Thanks

I think he meant that the penalty bug was fixed on patch 2 but i would still recommend patchin your game mate(H)

Back