AFC wimbledon (NEED REPLY FAST)

Spud Ando

Reaction score
Hi, ive become more fond of lower league managing more and more, as it's more realistic balancing ur budgets, living with what you got etc...

What my question is, i want to be AFC wimbledon and allthough you don't get alot of money i think it's 10k to spend is there any recomendations for players or a player that anyone thinks i should sign???

Please answer quickly ^^)

reunion players are supposed to be good at that level.

Yup just buy all the Reunion players.

Also good to load players from Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia Etc.

Im playing on Bulgarian second tier just now and there are some quality players. (To the league standard obv)

wayne phillips from gatehead is good left winger got him first season and was decent up until league two

Michael Noone......I think he is on a free 1st season, top CM for LLM, still in my Welling team after back to back promotions and now in League 2.

Also try and get a parent club, you can only have two long term loans. Get two good players in tho and they can make a big difference, oh and you can usually pick up a few short 3 month loans to boost the squad at various times.

sorry i will sound really really dense, what are reunion players. is that a club?

i don't know much about them as i never play in those leagues but basically it's an island or something who if you include are all top quality for confrence and you can get them free. i'm not sure how you enable them.

load all players from reunion when u start your game

type in Galuppo, cost between 2-7 K, good 3o goals at least & gud up2 League 1/2

pascal bedrossian oldie but does the biz in league 1 & 2, best of all costs £0!!!