AFC Wimbledon

Reaction score
i decided to take up the AFC Wimbledon challange. and i need some players to sign asap

To be honest mate. You haven't given us much help and knowledge of low league players tends to dwell on most people. But here is my advise.

Squad: Look at your squad. Do you have too many players in one position? Do you have to less of players in one position? Some players not good enough, too old? Need to get rid of some to cut the wage budget? Have a look at your squad and see who needs going and what kind of players you need to replace them.

Make sure they fit into your tactics, if you play attacking full backs. Get full backs with high stamina and work rate. But if you have defensive full backs, concentrate on positioning, tackling, marking, concentration more than stats like crossing and dribbling.

Searching: On player search, when I'm at a low league. You have to obviously think a lot and with less scouts, it's dificult. So just search for players you need and their key attributes you'd want. For example.

Position: Fast Striker
Attributes: Finishing, Pace, Composure, Technique, Off the ball

Obviously some attributes would be more important than others. In the lower leagues, I find that pace isn't so important. So look for a higher finishing, composure, etc. There isn't much I can help you with as you haven't really said what you need help on. You haven't elaborated or even bothered. Have you even looked for players? Help me to help you. Give us a screenie of your squad, maybe point out the one's you'd want to keep and those you want out. Then we can take it from there.

But one player you can try and get is Mascio. It's worth a shot, I highly doubt it. He has great potential but I think it all depends on what patch you are on.

First of all if you have reunion loaded look there.
Some other players I signed when I was AFC Wimbledon are: Marian Bellak, Frantisek Kundra, Martin Kerbcar, Pavol Kubovich, David O'Brien, Robin Shroot (loan), Magnus Eikrem (loan), Bojan Fink, Dan Gray. Also try and get Rocco Quinn from Hamilton. I doubt you'll be able to, but he has very good potential and could probably see you all the way to the championship.

Back