bradsanders

Reaction score
I'm having some issues with affiliate clubs

I have one in South Korea with the purpose of increasing revenue through marketing and bought Son Heung-Min from Tottenham to maximise revenue from this partnership

However I'd like another somewhere else for the same reason, to increase profile and revenue in another country e.g. USA/China/Japan

The board were more than happy to accept my first request but now they say they don't see the benefits of getting in another affiliate

Is the reason that you can only have one affiliate for marketing purposes and I would have to cancel links with my South Korean team to get a US team?

Or are the board just evil?

I'm Arsenal in my 4/5 season to give some context

I think it's variable and you have to renew your request but change the type of club you want (which seems logical to me)

Can also depend on hte current affiliates you have - they may feel it's overkill if there is a relationship with a club with a high profile in US.

Can also depend on hte current affiliates you have - they may feel it's overkill if there is a relationship with a club with a high profile in US.

Interesting, one of my other affiliates is Colorado, but not for any commercial benefit. I tried negotiating the terms to make it a commercial partnership and the board rejected that too.

Interesting, one of my other affiliates is Colorado, but not for any commercial benefit. I tried negotiating the terms to make it a commercial partnership and the board rejected that too.
I think ANY affiliate club comes with a commercial benefit, I'm just not sure how beneficial they are depending on their supporter base.

I think ANY affiliate club comes with a commercial benefit, I'm just not sure how beneficial they are depending on their supporter base.

Maybe, but as one of the options you can select "to increase profile in another country" so in reality that means marketing.

With a club with this link when you view them on your affiliates it says that "The club's presence in *insert country* will be commercially beneficial" or something like that.

My link with South Korea says this in the affiliate club screen however the Colorado one does not.

Yeah, I think there is variable benefit depending on the board request.
To increase profile = to exploit the marketing
To send players on loan = to loan players and some latent commercial value