After over 20 years of Cm/Fm If can not get 2012 i am retiring, please help

turnunder

Reaction score
Hi guys, another user with problems with crash dumps. When I click on a player in my squad and try to do anything with them, windows dumps the game, some rubbish about date exective protection or something. I have tried using the windows help screens but dont seem to be able to find the file to disable the protection. When loading steam it says something about not to run steam through windows. Is this the problem if so how can i resolve it.

Think half the problems are people like me who know nothing about computers, want to put the games in and go, do not know what to do when it does not work.​

Go on steam libary, Right click Football Manager 12 properties and verifie your files and defragment them, Do that a few teams till theres no errors. If it doesnt work type your error message into google word for word and hope someone has had the same problem

hi, got to control panel- system and maintenance- system.
then system protection
advance tab
performance settings
data execution prevention tab.
then add steam to the list
this is the walk through for vista but windows 7 shouldnt be too diffrent

Go on steam libary, Right click Football Manager 12 properties and verifie your files and defragment them, Do that a few teams till theres no errors. If it doesnt work type your error message into google word for word and hope someone has had the same problem