Ageing Players?

• Thread starter Thread starter Matt_2009
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K
M

Matt_2009

What is the oldest player you have ever had in your team?

Has anybody ever kept somebody going at the highest level until age 40?

Please let me know of your stories in regards to old players. I am quite new to the game so was wondering is there a way of keeping a player going until 40 by offering new contracts etc? Any tips etc?

Thanks for your help

if they announce retirement go onto the player interaction and go on reconsider retirement

as beckham doesnt want to become a coach after he retires wen he sed he wanted to retire at age 38 i asked him to reconsider and he stayed on until he was 43 and at 43 his physical atrributes were quite poor but his mental atrributes improved! i still got him in my first team at Stoke City and he wanted to stay on because the way the club was perfroming (won premiership in 3rd season and uefa cup but since 3rd season i have won more with beckham gettin player of the year with the average rating of 8.52!!!)

and giggs.

after getting giggs in the second season for free i think he was 35? i put him straight in the first team as i had unexperienced young stars he also like becks performed superb on the left side of midfield and i still have him and 39

Back