JaydenBeales

Reaction score
I've Just Had A Offer From City For Daniel Agger Worth 15 Million I'm In My First Season And I Don't Know What To Do If I Do Let Him Go Who Should I Sign To Replace Him?????

Agger can be easily replaced by Gary Cahill or Ryan Shawcross, who are great replacements for him. When I had my Liverpool Save, I also sold him too City- But Danny Wilson had a great season [Average Rating: 7.22] so maybe he's worth a shout?

If you do sell him sign Otamendi from Porto, younger, cheaper and turns out better.

Cheers M8 I'll Probaly Sign Cahill And Keep Wilson As Backup And When The Time Is Right I'll Get Rid Of Cahill And Start Using Wilson

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

If you do sell him sign Otamendi from Porto, younger, cheaper and turns out better.

I Got A Scout Report On Him But I Never Got A Price

Cheers M8 I'll Probaly Sign Cahill And Keep Wilson As Backup And When The Time Is Right I'll Get Rid Of Cahill And Start Using Wilson

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

I Got A Scout Report On Him But I Never Got A Price
At the start of the game you can get him at around 7m.

Don't sell Agger, his stats don't look great but he's a quality ball playing defender. He's also left footed which gives good balance to the defence. Wilson is very similar player but only 18 so I would keep Agger for many years until Wilson is ready.

Back