aguero and higuain ?????

Joshboyle14

Reaction score
So these are my main strikers i play them together and dont start one without the other. What im asking is how can i get the best out of them, what position to use to score max goals. i play higuain as a supporting target-man and ageuro as a poacher.. please help lol

i wouldnt play higuain as a target man..
im not sure on his stats because im not playing atm but id play him as maybe deep laying or advanced with aguero prob poacher

Higuain may benefit from being an attacking Deep Lying Foward.Aguero as an Advanced Forward or Inside Forward if played in the Attacking Midfield position.

Thanks for the help but aguero just got injured on international duty. So never got a chance to try them out but if anyone has any other suggestions i'd love to try them when hes fit again :D

Thanks for the help but aguero just got injured on international duty. So never got a chance to try them out but if anyone has any other suggestions i'd love to try them when hes fit again :D

Dude Aguero with a deep laying forward and higuain as advanced forward or aguero is one of the few players who can play an complete forward role and in that case i'd play aguero as an complete forward and higuain as a deep laying forward, if you are still having difficulty i would consider getting rid of higuain for a more physical striker hope that helps !

yeah play dzeko as advanced forward and play aguero as a treqeurista or complete forward

agree with ya nic aguero as treq is unreal and dzeko as advanced forward is very good alternatively dzeko as poacher is great too

higuain as a poacher
aguero as a trequartista i suppose

i have to try that tactic lol beat united 2-1 extended by run to 7 wins in a row and then get beat by wolves 2-1 nearly sick

i've been playing fm years and tried countless tactics up to this one. by far the best i've used. recommend to everyone.

Back