• Thread starter Thread starter Mason*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 1K

Mason*

Reaction score
I've just started a new game as Arsenal
I offered 36 million for Aguero but Atletico want 48 million is he worth it
if not any suggestions on who a could buy instead..
thanks.

dont buy him, just play vela. vela if played regularly and palced on a decnt training program becomes truly world class. save some money and buy keirrison as back up, he becomes great in a season or 2.

Not really, you can buy better players for that. Vagner Love, Marquinhos and so on.

no not worth it 1st season, wait for a while! i just bought him now for 42 million at age 27 and is doing the business! its only cause i had the money and never buy him!
so decided to give it a try.

much cheaper just as good options out there!

Hasnt he got a mimimum release fee that is less than that?

Class class player

well it it says his minimum release fee is 48 million but am not sure if i should buy him for that

come on dude go 4 vela and keirrison. invest the dollar somehere else.

48mill is rediculous for aguero, no matter how good he is. velas will be just as good and keirrison will cost relative peanuts.

mate hes an awsome player no doubt about it but he's not worth 48 mil wen he's what 21 what a season or to u may be lucky and get him a 30 - 35 mill interact with him and everything you no, for now stick with vela up front with someone buy love and pair him with vel and get some like laurito, marquinhos, balotelli or keirrison to back up :)

right fair enough 48 million is a over the top
I put a 14.5 million bid in for vagner love hopefully they will accept

should i sell adebayor?

Last edited:
its up to you mate, he can score 30 in first season if u play him correctly and every game but if ur buying love id sell him

I suggest keeping Adebayor and Van Persie and playing Vela in and out.
Aguero for me scores around 20-30 a season and links up play well, tho he isnt very consistent. I have Aguero and Pato upfront tho, so i have no problems :D

not that much. if you were atletico i wudn't sell him for all the money in the world. lol. whats his minimum relase clause?

Thinking about it, I signed Marquinhos, keirrison and Laurito for less then that, and am now planning on never buying a striker again....

how much is marquinhos

Well... I got him for 14m in the 1st January window. But I think you can get him for a lot less, I was desperate and in a hurry and probably overbid...

Lots of threads on him, sure they will say how much you can get him for

Back