AI Buying Facilities while in simulation mode

therealpete

Reaction score
I like to split my season up to speed things up. After summer training I'll simulate my game till christmas holidays, at that point in time I like to look over the team, checking standings etc etc. And then continue the simulation till summer.

Coming out of summer training I had a surplus of about $1.3m, come the holidays I had $70,000! So I went into my accounting journal and saw that the A.I Was purchasing new facilities!!!! I checked the staff assignments and it's set to "Myself" meaning I'm the only person to be buying any infrastructure / facilities. What is the problem?!

I know what your problem is, you are holidaying your seasons!!!! WTF play the game how do you even get enjoyment out of that?!?!

The board have obviously decided to upgrade the club's facilities, the manager has no control over that, you can request it, but doesnt mean they would say yes. I agree with poster above, each to their own but i would get no joy out of thatoO)

The board will have made the decision to upgrade them. When the team is performing well, and they have the finances requred, they sometimes decided to upgrade the training/youth/stadium facilities.

I have no idea what you mean by you own the club....

I think he thinks he's playing some other football managment game bless him, you know them one's where you set the ticket prices, and whether to buy mustard for the hotdog stands etc.......... Or he's taking the p*** out of us hahaha.

Back