AniPhan

Reaction score
I did a previous thread on how hard a time I had playing against Man City. Well, recently just for the fun of it, I used an in-game editor to destroy City's first team. You'll know what I mean if you've used an in-game editor before. Anyways, after doing this I did play City, only now they had to field a team made-up entirely of reserves and youth players. Guess what? okay, I did beat them, but I was amazed at how well the kids put up a fight, yes, using the same City tactic their seniors used. Is there something with the City team? or is it the tactic that AI manager Mark Hughes made that is tricked out? again, it might just be that I'm the worst tactician ever, but I personally don't think so, I've already played FM a few versions back. I actually would like to know if it's possible to see the tactic settings done by an AI manager, at least the starting set. Silly thing, but hey, it would be fun <)
If anyone knows how, I'd appreciate sharing :D

Last edited:
Its easy to find out AI manager tactics.Do you have the Real Time editor?

Why, yes, I do in fact. Not sure if it's the one you're familiar with, or I might have got it wrong. I'm using FMRTE v3.0.015

Open the editor,load game,type in Mark Hughes,click on him then look under tactical attributes.The numbers are the number of clicks from far left to right.All you need to know are:

Attacking is Mentality
Depth is defensive line
Directness is passing
Flamboyancy is creative freedom
Pressing is closing down
With is width

you should already know what formation they use.Individual mentality's you can work out yourself,use the 13 team mentality as the full back and DM mentality then work the rest out from there.