Aidan Dickson - The youth Prodigy

  • Thread starter Thread starter AidanD10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 780

AidanD10

Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2015
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Points
16

​
I am Aidan Dickson, since the age of 3 I have been emerged in the footballing world. My father has been a loyal supporter of Portsmouth for his whole life and I was, as much as a 3 year old can be, a dedicated supporter. After one game I fell in love and that's why I was registered into the Pompey academy when I was 5.
​

​
Here I stood 11 years on, a Right/Centre midfielder at 16. I had signed my first professional contract at my favourite club. This was dreams coming true. Here is where it began...
​

​
(I set my CA to 100 and PA to 10. Hopefully that is Okay.)
​
 
Back
Top