Aiden McGeady

• Thread starter Thread starter livipunk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 4K

livipunk

Reaction score
I'm sure some of you already know this, but Aiden McGeady is a class signing for mid table Premier League sides.

I am currently Pompey (probably the worst team to start off with - too much average players that want a game every week, and you can't sell them because they've just signed IRL!!!), anyway, I was lacking a wee bit on the wings, lost Kranjar early on to Spurs, so I decided to go for Aiden McGeady. He's brilliant for mid table clubs, for me he has played 16, scored 12 - mostly 35 yarders - and has 14 assists. If it wasn't for my ****** defence, that constantly leaks goals, I'd be in the top 3 or 4, just because of McGeady!!!! :wub:

try and buy vermaelen for you defence i got him for 4 mill when i was portsmouth wasnt brialliant but certanily better then kaboul and campbell

Aiden was the only player causing Arsenal problems in Uefa game last week, he has good pace, power and technique, trying to get him for Reading, but wanting a little too much for him, will save up though.

I'm currently having him training to play on right. I have nani on the left and he and mcgeady swap positions during the match.

You don't need to train him, he is already good enough to play on the right.

thnx guys 4 these great advices now ill start a new with sevilla or villareal and ill try 2 buy him

he was very impressive against us. his speed combined with his dribbling is good. if he improves on controlling the ball whilst dribbling fast he could be quality.

never signed him but i might give him a shot in my next game

Apparently, according to my fuckbuddy her cousin used to date McGeady. He's apparently a complete ned. One of my roommate's pals played fives against him once, he'd never seen faster feet.

Apparently, according to my fuckbuddy her cousin used to date McGeady. He's apparently a complete ned. One of my roommate's pals played fives against him once, he'd never seen faster feet.

He grew up in Glasgow, of course he's a NED! :P

He's good enough for prem, not leading star material at the start, but he improves, tried to get him for Leeds earlier 4 seasons in, went to Chelsea instead, guess who he was at before... MAN CITY

Yer I looked at buying him in my first season with pompey as well but decided to go for Leonardo for £4.6million instead. He got forward well and got me 13 goals and a hatful of assists.

Back