Aiming for the Prem and Champions League with Halifax

• Thread starter Thread starter markus1234
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 876

markus1234

Reaction score
I've been a passionate lover of FM since 2005, but never attempted to take a team from the conference to the Champions League before.

So, I decided to take Halifax (closest team to my house) to the Prem, with the aim to win the Premier League and Champions League.

So with much effort and a good few mistakes along the way, I made it to the premier league. I've been there for 3 seasons now. I finished 9th first season and won the FA Cup, Second season I finished 4th and won the FA Cup, and lost in the Europa League Quarter Finals to Arsenal. This season just gone I had my best season yet, finishing 4th again, lost in the FA Cup semi finals to Chelsea and League Cup final to Newcastle but got to the Semi Finals of the Champions League which I lost to Man City. 7-4 over the two legs.

Going into the new season (2022-2023 season) I Hope to maybe push for the league or the champions league. I've signed 2 world class centre backs and the prem top scorer ( Regen from Arsenal) to make a push and I currently have the world player of the year, the most amazing regen I've ever seen called Neskovic who I signed from Porto a few years back.

I wanted to share my achievements and ask for advice from those who have done this type of challenge or are currently doing it? I'd love to hear your stories of achievements, see you pictures and regens and success and get some adivce if you've managed to win the league and Champions League. It's a really fun but tough challenge and in 2022 I'm still really enjoying it.

I last year turned down the Real Madrid and Man Utd jobs (The winners and runners up of the Champions League that year) and this summer turned down the Bayern Job) I'm desperate to stay and try win the big ones with Halifax. I'm a club legend now and the club is worth over 800 million.

Here's some screenshots. If you want anymore just ask :)

Also a special thanks and shoutout to ChristianEriksen (I don't know if they is anyway to get his attention to this, but his tactics have been very helpful as I followed his threads and created my own for this career but his have really helped me build and shape a couple of really winners)

View attachment 274180View attachment 274164View attachment 274165View attachment 274166View attachment 274167View attachment 274168View attachment 274169View attachment 274172View attachment 274173View attachment 274175View attachment 274177View attachment 274178View attachment 274179View attachment 274163

That's sensational! Why don't you set up a current game thread and bring us up to date on each of your seasons? Looks like a great game I'd love to follow!

That's sensational! Why don't you set up a current game thread and bring us up to date on each of your seasons? Looks like a great game I'd love to follow!

Sounds like a good idea, I'd be happy to do that. Which part of the website would I start that in?

Back