Airbus unveils futuristic see-through plane

• Thread starter Thread starter Jak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 2K

Jak

Reaction score
Ever wondered what flying could be like in 2050? If so, you may be keen to discover Airbus' new Concept Cabin. The plane manufacturer has released pictures of a futuristic jet ahead of the Paris Air Show. The images show a transparent cabin, allowing passengers to enjoy a much wider view while on a flight.
Holy **** that looks cool :D Would love to fly in one of those one day :D
Airbus unveils futuristic see-through plane - Yahoo! Travel UK

How the **** am I gonna take a dump on a Virtual Golf machine!?

To be fair, I am sure someone will have run out of patience with you and killed you by 2050.. or even 2020.

To be fair, I am sure someone will have run out of patience with you and killed you by 2050.. or even 2020.

or even the end of 2011.....
Personally I don't take dumps on a plane :S

i shat myself after flushing an airplane toilet just after doing a ****. the noise, never again.

You're missing out.

missing out on sitting on a metal seat that some epic fat person has just sat on after doing a massive dump. Missing out on flushing it and feeling like im going to be sucked into the toilet too. Pass :P

missing out on sitting on a metal seat that some epic fat person has just sat on after doing a massive dump. Missing out on flushing it and feeling like im going to be sucked into the toilet too. Pass :P

Heaven in the clouds

Because I've nenver seen a concept of anything come to life, :( As much as I'd like to look forward to it, I just can't believe it will ever arrive.

Surely this can't be THAT difficult to implement by 2050?

Holy *****! That looks amazing!

Lets hope I can hold out till 2050!

Gives the best views if a bird hits the engine or something I suppose, and the whole plane ends up splattered in blood. [Or we could put Sam in the engine]

Looks nice.

Back