Airlie Birds- Flying Up through the leagues! (Custom Club Game)

upthetigers

Reaction score
Hi, This is my first ever story so feel free to say how i can improve.

BOOM! Another club has gone bust! This time it is Bury Town of the Ryman Premier Division. The FA have announced that a new club will join the league at the beginning of the season. That club will be the Airlie Birds, Just founded in the center of Kingston-Upon-Hull. A city in East Yorkshire. It has been said they will play there games in a 27000 seater stadium, The KC Stadium. They are owned and founded by Owner of Hull FC, Chief of football operations of Hull City, Adam Pearson. They will have millions of money ploughed into from the millionaire businessman. He gave a press conference.

"Hi Adam, I'm Dave from Sky Sports.
"
"Hello.

"What type of manager are you looking to bring in?"

"We will be looking at bringing in a local manager with a lot of passion, Hopefully he will realise our massive ambition for the club better than a foreign manager."

"What are your ambitions for the club?"

"My ambitions are to get promoted through the leagues, and eventually, Win the Champions League." "As long as we win everything, My mission is accomplished."

"Final Question, What will the mascot be and how much money are you looking to give your new team to spend on a team?"

"The mascot will be a big bird and I am looking to give them a 50,000 transfer budget and a 49,000 wage budget."

"Goodbye"
"Bye"

So, one club to look out for the future, I think so!

Thanks for reading. Please say how I could improve.

Back