Ajax 1st Season - Need dutch players

• Thread starter Thread starter surnukuur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

surnukuur

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm doing a save where I'm trying to win the CL with Ajax using only dutch players.So I'd like some reccomendations who to buy :).

Patch: 11.3

Thanks,
surnukuur

Last edited:
Defence- Heitinga, Drenthe, Emmanuelson
Midfield- De Jong, Affellay, Wjinaldum, Erjio Elia, Emmanuelson, Ryan Babel
Forward- Wolfsswinkel, Luuk De Jong (Not many)!!!

Defence- Heitinga, Drenthe, Emmanuelson
Midfield- De Jong, Affellay, Wjinaldum, Erjio Elia, Emmanuelson, Ryan Babel
Forward- Wolfsswinkel, Luuk De Jong (Not many)!!!

with what you say he should buy almost every player, that aint realistic

Stekelenburg = good (vermeer is also a good keeper)
CB, i would say try to get heitinga if he wants, or go for maduro. DL/DR you have van der wiel, he is good for LB you can go for blind but you might want to improve with tiendalli from twente
MC= You got De jong, keep him, get janssen (twente) and you got de zeeuw and he is good enough
FORWARD = Sulejmani is good, keep him, try to go for Dost, as a striker (Hamdoui is good but dost is a good backup), Try to go for mertens on the LW)

hope this helps you

Thanks to you all for your replies.Too bad that most of the good players don't want to join my team, yet :(.And what I'm trying to do is get rid of all the non-dutch players asap:P.

with what you say he should buy almost every player, that aint realistic

Stekelenburg = good (vermeer is also a good keeper)
CB, i would say try to get heitinga if he wants, or go for maduro. DL/DR you have van der wiel, he is good for LB you can go for blind but you might want to improve with tiendalli from twente
MC= You got De jong, keep him, get janssen (twente) and you got de zeeuw and he is good enough
FORWARD = Sulejmani is good, keep him, try to go for Dost, as a striker (Hamdoui is good but dost is a good backup), Try to go for mertens on the LW)

hope this helps you

stupid me, added 2 foreign players, for sulejmani i would suggest berens, ( you can get him ) and for mertens i would say go for ebicilio (own youth)

Back