Ajax Attacking 4-3-3

Reaction score
INTRODUCTION

I made this tactic for my demo game with vitesse.After 3 months of using a variety of tactics,i decided to go back to the tactic,did some tweaks and started a game with ajax.The results was very impressive...Double with 34 league games,129 goals and champions league quarter final!!!

MY DEMO SAVE

SEASON RESULTS:

PLAYER ATTRIBUTES:

GOALKEEPER:
Reflexes,Rushing Out,One on Ones,Acceleration,Concentration

FULLBACKS:
Acceleration,Stamina,Crossing,Marking,Concentration

LIMITED DEFENDERS:
Heading,
Acceleration,Strength,Concentration,Positioning

ANCHOR MAN:
Work Rate,
Concentration,Positioning,Creativity,Tackling

DEEP LYING PLAYMAKER:
Passing,
Technique,Work Rate,Creativity,First Touch

ADVANCED PLAYMAKER:
Passing,Technique,Work Rate,Creativity,First Touch,Flair

DEEP-LYING FORWORDS:
Passing,Technique,Strength,Creativity,Dribbling,Long Shots,Decisions,Off The Ball

ADVANCED FORWORD:
Finishing,Heading,Decisions
,Composure,Off The Ball,Pace,Work rate

USEFUL TIPS:

Match Preparation
:
TEAMWORD,ATTACKING MOVEMENT,DEFENSIVE POSITIONING,DEFENSIVE AND ATTACKING SET PIECES AND ATTACKING MOVEMENT.

Pitch Size:

TACTIC:

4-3-3 AJAX
(V1)

4-3-3 AJAX(V2)

The only difference between the two tactics is the corner tactic(personally i prefer the v1 corner tactic...helps striker to score more goals).

Last edited:
Looks good. Have you tried it with any other club for more than 10 matches (apart form the save started with the demo ) ?

Last edited:
Some good results there mate particular the benfica and bayern games. Will give this a go with my everton save

Nο...Soon i'll post the final season results with ajax.I'll also start a game with roma.

I used the V1 with man city and am on patch 12.1.1 and it worked wonders for me. Won the league with 97 points. The first 30 league games i had won 28, drew 1 and lost 1, conceding only 8 goals then i had a massive amount of injuries

Just played first friendly of second season using the V2 mate away to anderlecht, won 3-2 and had 78% possesion which is good but looked dodgy at the back which didnt happen with V1. Having said that it is the first game. I have had to let quite a few players go as were not happy with lack of first team action, nasri, ballotelli, adam johnson, kolarov, adebayor, gareth barry to name but a few

i don't ustredant match preperation... you can explain this?

Match Preparation: 1st start with teamwork(around 20 days) then attacking movement,defensive positioning,defensive and attacking set [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]pieces and finally attacking movement.[/FONT]

Back