DC: Vertonghen
DL: Anita
DM: Kara
CML: Janssen
CMR: ???
AMC: Eriksen
STR: El Hamdaoui
STL: Sigborsson

Im really looking for a poacher to rotate with those two up top. i managed to get Wallyson for 2M and was really happy with that! thinking he would be perfect then he got injured when he was considering my contract!!! :/ So for the striker preferably someone with pace and can finish.

As for the CM I'm thinking a B2B? possibly a ball winner. Also i have Bertolacci coming next season for 1M.

i have about 10M to spend and 60k in wage allowance.

Cheers in advance for your help :)

Andile Jali for CM and for ST Erick Torres, Yaya Sanogo or Darwin Quintero.

jennsen was brought for 4mil! and jali picked AZ over me! :( will have a look at wilfried and quintero. Other two on my shortlist but looking for a ST who can fit in better straight away?

Wilfried mate, he is in the Eredevisie and won't need time to settle!

Jorge Enriquez - Chivas
Anderson - Utd
Romulo - Vasco
Felipe Melo - Juve

cheers man, will have a look at them all tomorrow. (live in NZ so its 11:15PM haha)
nearly made a bid for Romulo just before but thought i would check on here first haha. And cheers will have a look at Wilfried and most probably put a bid in. Im just still gutted over Wallyson's injury! thought i had found exactly what i wanted haha

You're playing a 41212?

Who have you sold so far?

Romulo and Wilfriend will be too expensive. They will both cost about 10 mil.

You have:

ST: Hamdoui, Sightorsson, Sulejmani + new signing
AMC: Eriksen + Lodeiro (nice rotation these two)
CM 1 creative: Janssen, Jensen or the AMC's
CM 2 support : Jensen, new signing
DMC : Kara + Enoh

I would get Quintero or Benitez to complement your strike force.
A deeplying playmaker (Verratti or Selnaes) to rotate with Jenssen.

You should sell De Jong and/or Serero as they aren't needed

I would use the money from that transfer to get Dodo for LB, Anita is not good enough and should be used to rotate RB & LB.

Next season or winter get Torres for AMC and Romario for RB.

I've sold Sulejmani as he was being a **** and eating up heaps of wage budget. and for mid of park i only have janssen not jensen. also have Assiati for AMC. I was thinking about trying to offload him and maybe Borrigeter as i don't need any widemen and like Loderio and Eriksen plus youth players for AMC.

as for up front, Quintero not in my game and Benitez doesn't want to come to me apparently.. just mad an offer for wilfried too.

badelj? he'll of probably moved to another club by know though.
can sometimes get labyad for cheap. although he's not a great player at first he can be decent. worked out in my newcastle and chelsea saves anyway. collison? fairly young. costs about 4m but again he's not an outstanding player but when i have bought him he's worked out well. if you have the money afterwards i would also look at buying sigursson for about 3-5m for next season. i find that its an amazingly cheap price for how good he turns out.
you should look at getting welbeck on loan as he can often be good. but if your doing that would also get a young striker like sanogo, niang or fierro. wilfried is outstanding most of the time. although just be careful as i find that he can get injured a fair ammount.

welbeck keeps turning me down for a loan option.. they wouldn't budge from 8.9mil for Romulo so i got Collison for 4.5m.. and now Vitesse have turned down a bid of 4.5mil for wilfried! ahhhh...

all i need now is a striker.. considering Vaclav Kadlec or Yaya Sanogo?

I've had good experiences with Kadlec and he is the better of the two at the moment but Sanogo is scouted as being the better potential. Your thoughts? or other options? haha

ok so porto just bid 6.9 mil for Kadlec.. rules him out haha

Sanogo has always been a goal machine for me, really strong forward who just gets better and better.

Also, haveyou looked for Bressan from BATE, can usually pick him up for about 1 mil and in myopinion is the best value CM/AMC in the game

Leigh Griffiths from Hibernian or Wolves is a goal machine striker, also Libor Kozak is a great low rated target man, Erick Torres is a great option to add to the squad also.. Adam Vass from Brescia is a brilliant defensive midfielder too