Ajax - Restoring Ancient Glory.

TicTactition

Reaction score
View attachment 301628

Ajax, Amsterdam.

Sorry to the people who was following my previous stories as I have been busy working away and my laptop data decided to mess up. I will be starting a new save with Ajax with a policy of signing players who are a maximum age of 23. I will be looking mostly to bring most of the product through the famous youth team of Ajax who has produced brilliant prospects such as Kluivert, Sneijder, many more you will know yourselves. My main goal will be to dominate Europe with a squad of youngsters essentially and then I may embark on another journey. Until then that remains to be seen. I will also be looking to keep finances high and wages a minimum. If you have any questions I'll be free to answer them with great joy. Hope you all enjoy.

Breaking News:

View attachment 301632

Tactics, Transfers ect to follow next post.
Anything else you'd like to see please let me know.

Ajax are always good fun to manage. Would recommend you pick up Okore as the centre backs there are pretty lackluster in my opinion.

Best of luck with this.

View attachment 301635

View attachment 301636 View attachment 301637 View attachment 301638

Overall look at the tactics, finances and the facilities of the club. I am very happy with the finances which was made available to me, I will be strengthening every area possible and bringing in backup players for this season so I can find my feet managing in this division. We will be looking to play beautiful and attractive football from the first minute to the last.

I have chosen to take Ajax forward as they are still a massive team stuck in a little league and therefore they have to work with what is around them. The only possible challengers for the title in the division could be Feyenoord and PSV. Some teams have one or two individual stand-outs but nothing which will worry us on our chase for the title. I met with the chairman and we came to an agreement of what we want to do this year. Winning the title is a definite as we are the strongest team in Holland and we will show that, Also in the Champions League would be to finish reasonably in the group stages as we could come up against some tough opponents and we don't want to set the bar too high for failure.

For the transfer sides of things, I will always be looking to invest in youth and bring them through the Ajax academy. Purely on the fact that it is the Ajax way, they have brought through some brilliant prospects and is what possibly holds Ajax's reputation of one of the best youth facilities in the world. Players such as Johan Cryuff, Frank Rijkaard, Dennis Bergkamp, Patrick Kluivert, Wesley Sneijder, Rafael Van Der Vaart and obviously the player in Cristian Eriksen that still remains with us. I will bring experienced players in still as we need a few heads in the team to tutor and learn the young lads but the sole philosophy will be raising players to their potential rather than spending £25m on a replacement, we don't have that sort of money.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I came in I felt the squad needed strengthening the slightest and we needed a change in staff. On my first day in charge people learnt how ruthless I can be if they are not up to expectations by axing 11 members of staff. I will not settle for mediocre staff, I want the best of the best and to train the youngsters to become the best they can be. Departures came as a shock when high names such as Hennie Spijkerman was sacked as the assistant manager paving the way for the one and only Johan Cryuff to take his place; a true Ajax legend.
We also strengthened in departments of tactics, ball control and defending. Not to mention I had agreed with the board to have the training facilities updated to help the players reach the potential they need to be.

View attachment 301639

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Transfers

View attachment 301658

View attachment 301659
Jores Okore
Steal for this young man as he was being chased by many top clubs and they wanted to sign him. Will be rolling with the other 2 main centre-backs for the starting position already.

View attachment 301660
Karim Ait Fana
Discovered this guy on my Genk save as some of you may have recalled, was a god for me and ripped the Belgian League apart, I have a choice to buy him for 1.6m anytime.

View attachment 301661
Nicklas Helenius
Will be challenging for the striking spot and he has some excellent attributes. Hopefully we will be able to develop him even further as he could become a brilliant player.

View attachment 301662
Wellington Nem
I'm sure nobody needs introducing to this fella. He has the attributes to go very far and will be one of the main players in my plans this year. I hope he can justify his price tag.​

Ajax are always good fun to manage. Would recommend you pick up Okore as the centre backs there are pretty lackluster in my opinion.

Best of luck with this.

Quite scary as he was my first signing I wanted to make haha!!

August.

View attachment 301663

'I hated every minute of training, but I said to myself suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion'
Muhammed Ali.

Dutch Super Cup
Monday 1st August 2012

Amsterdam ArenA

Ajax
2 - 0 PSV
Alderweireld, Sigporsson

MOTM: Toby Alderweireld

First game and my first cup. Absolutely fantastic, we played to our maximum strengths and PSV couldn't handle us. This was an early message to the rest of the league that we plan to destruct everyone in our path.

Eredivise
Sunday 5th August 2012

Amsterdam ArenA

Ajax 5 - 0 FC Twente
Sigporsson (2), Eriksen (2), Babel

MOTM: Christian Eriksen

Words cannot describe this performance. WOW is an understatement we should have had double figures. I welcomed myself to the Eredivise in fashion as we stormed in not a few but 5!! I hope this is a true indication of what sort of football we will be playing in the future because if we play like that every week we will have a strong chance of winning the league.

Eredivisie
Friday 10th August 2012
Kyocera Stadium

ADO Den Haag 1 - 0 Ajax

MOTM: Jores Okore

Well Den Haag will be thankful for what they got today and I don't know how! We played brilliantly and we did everything so well except put the ball into the back of the net! Left so frustrated after this match aswell as Wellington Nem, Ait Fana and Sigporsson had to come off with injuries to make my day worse.

Eredivisie
Sunday 19th August 2012
Amsterdam ArenA

Ajax 3 - 0 VVV-Venlo
Okore, Eriksen, De Jong

MOTM: Christian Eriksen

I'm glad we got back on track this game and didn't mess about in procedures we put them to the sword as early as kick off as we always looked ready as they never got going and the scoreline suggests that.

Eredivisie
Saturday 25th August 2012
Abe Lenstra Stadium

Sc Heerenveen 1 - 3 Ajax
Alderweireld, Helenius, Wellington Nem

MOTM: Toby Alderweireld

Despite not being at our best today we came away with the 3 points which shows true signs of champions. We grinded out the result to the end. Nice to see Helenius and Wellington Nem to get their first goals for Ajax aswell.

Player of the month

View attachment 301664

Toby Alderweireld
Rock at the back and even been getting his fair share of goals. Him and Jores have formed a solid partnership already.

League Table.

View attachment 301665

September

View attachment 301924

'Individuals consist of one man, a team consists of many men'
- Raùl Gonzalez Blanco.

Eredivisie
Sunday 16th September 2012

IJsseldelta Stadion

FC Zwolle 0 - 3 Ajax
Eriksen, Wellington Nem, Helenius

MOTM: Wellington Nem

Dominated start to finish, a nice scoreline which suggests our dominance of the game and we could of possibly had more if we carried on our ruthlessness. Only negative was Toby Alderweireld ruled out for 2 weeks.

Also brilliant news of the month:

View attachment 301943

Champions League Group G
Wednesday 19th September 2012
Petrovsky

Zenit St Petersberg 2 - 2 Ajax
Sigporsson, Enoh

MOTM: Kolbeinn Sigporsson

Lucky to escape with a draw here, a cold and miserable night in Russia was startled with conceding in the first 5 minutes which left us trailing the home team. We had to stay focused to our game plan and carry on as we usually would. We managed to get into a 2-1 lead before Zenit equalised but like I said a draw was a fair result as they ended the game on top.

Eredivisie
Saturday 22nd September 2012

Amsterdam ArenA

Ajax 3 - 2 RKC Waalwijk
Sigporsson, Helenius (2)

MOTM: Wellington Nem

I feared for the worst when we fell behind against RKC as they was 3rd in the league and in good form. Sigporsson was brought off in the 50th minute despite his goal as I thought we was creating chances but he wasn't making the most of them. It was proved to be correct when Helenius came on and grabbed a brace. A special mention to Wellington Nem who assisted all three goals today and was excellent.

HNKV Cup Second Round
Wednesday 26th September 2012

Lavans Stadion

Helmond Sport 1 - 3 Ajax
Boccara, De Jong, Helenius

MOTM: Siem De Jong

In this game I played alot of youngsters and gave them a run to see if they was worthy for the first team and they didn't fail to impress, we had alot of success down the flanks where they was fairly narrow.

Eredivisie
Saturday 29th September 2012

De Kuip

Feyenoord 0 - 1 Ajax
Wellington Nem

MOTM:
Wellington Nem

A single goal was enough to win the derby for us today, yet again Wellington Nem popped up with the goods to deliver a brilliant month for Ajax.

Player of the month

View attachment 301938

Wellington Nem
Won us some games single-handedly this month.

League Table.

View attachment 301941

Back