Reaction score
So as im writing this im at the end of my second season with ajax and thought i would let you know how the youth is going compared to when i first started the game. I will also post my transfer business because why not hope you enjoy it anyways should be a bit of fun :)

Last edited:
Justin Kluivert - Season 1 + Season 2 comparison

Season 1 + Season 2

View attachment 76591View attachment 76589
as you can see his stats at the start of the game are VERY good for an 18 year old with his stand out stats being
"acceleration (16), dribbling (15) and first touch (14)".
His potential ability at the start of the game is staggering and if used in the right position and given regular game time could become one of the worlds best.
In my save although he is growing in stats his performances have not been the best

View attachment 76588 View attachment 1135425View attachment 1135425 View attachment 1135425 View attachment 1135426 View attachment 1135427View attachment 76587
his history shows him starting in the ajax youth setup then moving to Jong Ajax who play there football in the second division in Holland where he got a bit of game time and getting a few goals. He is also Patrick Kluiverts son which is interesting.

Last edited: