Akinator

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 3K
Playing that a bit ago, pretty funny. It gets it pretty much every time if it's a well-know character.

I've tried it with Thomas the Tank Engine, Scooby Doo, Hong Kong Phooey and Count Duckula, and it got them all. Did struggle with Count Duckula though - first guess was Donald Duck!

He got it on his second guess. I thought of Alan Partridge and his 1st guess was Keith Lemon. Not a bad effort Akinator!

He just got Fletcher from Porridge on his 1st go though

Didnt get Jim Royle til the 25th question. Twice hes got it wrong but got it 2nd guess now lol

Last edited:
I tried cytheria and it got her.. I bet half of you don't even know who she is :o (**** star)

1st guess Terry Tibbs. 2nd guess Paddy (max n paddy) 3rd guess after 30ish guesses he gets it. Twiggy from the Royle Family

I tried meagan fox, shyla stylz, P.Middleton and kevin bridges.
it got them all with first guess.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

it just got herbet the pervert of Family Guy

Yes. I beat it i tried Ryan Guy a footballer and it could not get it after 65 guesses.

Did it a while ago, got all 5-6 of mine. Including Cao Cao, Guan Yu, Iron Man and Spongebob Squarepants.

Ha ha ha. It eventually got Luke Chadwick. One of the questions was 'is he ugly'? lol

Gerard McMahon conquers all Akinator. Suck it :D

Last edited:
I just did it with "Marine Boy" and it took it 29 questions before it got it!

I used Bleeding Gums Murphy from the Simpsons and it took it 59 questions!

It just got Stoppit (from stoppit and tidyup - one for the 80's children) and it has only been done 25 times. There's still no picture for it!

I often get asked: 'Does your character have two mouths?'
How many characters have two mouths? I can't think of any! I might say yes next time (6)

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

I just introduced him to Terance the tractor from Thomas the Tank Engine!

managed to guess Goku from Dragonball Z first time, and then got Lucciano Becchio first time. It's amazing! Just managed to beat it with an obscure footballer. Eddie Lewis for the win!

Last edited:
haha, lol, he Got Ash from Pokemon in under 20 guesses for me too! going to try for Jenna Jameson now...

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

got Ron Jeremy in 12 guesses.... last one was "is your character fat" and "does your character like women" lol

Back