Reaction score
I've just started a new game as Liverpool, and haven't really bought anyone of note yet (just a few up and coming kids and Wellington Nem for a little depth out wide...). I'd like to bring in a new LB as a replacement for Jose Enrique, who I feel may be the weak link in an otherwise solid back four. I've read about other people in these forums bringing in David Alaba, but after getting an offer accepted he doesn't seem to be interested in coming. Am I doing something wrong? Can anybody recommend another LB for Liverpool in the first season?

Hm, weird. I bought him the first season in my Liverpool save, and although he asked for quite high wages I had no problem signing him. If you can't get Alaba I wouldn't sell Enrique just yet. Keep him for a season, and his value will increase as he's a pretty good player. Then you can try for Alaba again next season.

get rid of glen johnson! hes ******* **** in RL dno how gets in england team

get rid of glen johnson! hes ******* **** in RL dno how gets in england team

Glen Johnson isn't a **** player. You're deluded as your teams player isn't playing a RB or you have plain hatred for Liverpool. Glen Johnson is a magnificent RB. He may not brilliant defending but he's an absolute monster going forward. That's why he's selected for England.

u just said it he cant defend....monster going forward make him a winger! walker. richards alot better attackin and defending!!

u just said it he cant defend....monster going forward make him a winger! walker. richards alot better attackin and defending!!

Johnson used to be pretty poor at defending but he's gotten a lot better, Walker isn't yet and Richards isn't as good going forward.

Alex Sandro is a poor-man's Alaba. Perhaps his potential isn't as high, but starting off in 2012 they've about the same stage.

Both are solid defenders who are always looking to go forward and help out with the attack.

Richards is alot better Attacking?
Poor troll. 1/10.

Glen Johnson isn't a **** player. You're deluded as your teams player isn't playing a RB or you have plain hatred for Liverpool. Glen Johnson is a magnificent RB. He may not brilliant defending but he's an absolute monster going forward. That's why he's selected for England.

Agree with you there, and as a Liverpool fan I'd say he's been one of our best players this season. Scored today too, considering he's "******* ****" according to tommyd150.

And to address the question in the thread, I think Fuchs from Shalke is a good LB. Had him for a bit and he did quite well.