Alan Dzagoev

• Thread starter Thread starter cjackson11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3K

cjackson11

Banned
Reaction score
i cant believe hes got un mentioned on here he plays for cska moskow. i signed him 4 juventus and hes world class and only 18. definatly the next frank lampard in the game

He isn't World Class yet has the potential to be. There are better players than him on the game. Pjanic and Mata who play the same position, but he is a good player.

he is mentioned quite alot, he is the future of Russian football

Man Utd were interested as well as Juventus i think!

classy player

i signed in prem and he has potential to far exceed riquelme's skill level. Not too pricy in first season.

Great find his stats are amazing at 18, excellent Passing creativity and first touch i'll do everything i can to sign him

do you have a screen shot?
how much does he cost?
Would he go to Wolves?

signed him with chelsea on 9.3 , got lampard to tutor him and made him his own training schedule . . showing remarkable improvements in training and matches

signed him with chelsea on 9.3 , got lampard to tutor him and made him his own training schedule . . showing remarkable improvements in training and matches

how much did u get him for?

WOW...definitely not in wolves' price range

yer your looking at 20mil easily but well worth it. i see that his favoured personel in the game are frank lampard and chelsea lol and hes been linked with us since guus hiddink has come in

2nd season with my team he's improving leaps and bounds.
I'd say a must BUY!!

great player indeed. It's my first transfer chouice at Juventus

He's an outstanding player.

I managed to get him for £13m in January 2010 for my Boro side. I'm currently pre-season to 2010-2011 and Real Madrid have offered £30m for him! Steve Gibson accepted on behalf of the club, but I managed to offer him a new contract and he's still my player.

i got him for 8 mill in first season with spurs... gutted lol amazing player though... reli consistant for me

Back