rickypp7

Reaction score
so i have lost my love for FM sadly i cant get more then 2 seasons into a save go i sim a new game 3 years in and took over a team that needed help in this case Arsenal the have drop in the fist 2 season the ended in 10 1st season and 6 2nd season so i took over and 2 months in i lock at the under 21s off the best national teams and found this guy next gabriel batistuta/aguero maybe? heres a SS

View attachment 397774 View attachment 397773

so i know that theres a thread show your wonder kids and whatever but this is not only going to be about this guy i also need help with this squad who arsene wenger made i play a 4-2-3-1 1 inside forwards an AM in the AP role i got good strikers but have not scored any goals in the fist like 3-4 games with worrys me my goal is europa leage its what the board whant next season i will go for Champions league heres my squad

View attachment 397772
i dont like giroud i want to sell but no buyers so i send him out on loan to Inter Milan alsl theres giroud and Alan Valenzuela are also in the squad but there was no more space in the screenshot i also want to sell walcott and ben arfa but no one wants them i need help who should i sing and sell? and how do i train that wonderkid Alan Valenzuela? i was thinking going Balls Deep on pace and acceleration until i get to like 14/15 on them and then going to composure i dont know what to do because i never really train my guys y just put thre training to there roll and leave it like that and never change it but this guy i want to do the training my self i see people do do that and they turn into monsters so any help is appreciated.

I didn't read this wall of text, but my friend, this is a regen. No one can find him :)