>>> Alavanja 2012 Light Tabbed <<<

Marconni1985

Reaction score
Finally I finished and this version too, it's default style tabbed version, after this I will make dark tabbed version, of course :) There are some new things in regard to the others skins, you will see that in the game, and you can see that now on the next pictures.

football-manager-2012-ma.png

steven-davis-overview-pr.png

tottenham-v-man-utd-tv-v.png

tottenham-v-man-utd-stat.png

red-star-v-partizan-spli.png

aberdeen-tactics-player-.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

If you maybe don't like size of the font here

titlebar-font.jpg

go to My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\skins\alavanja 2012 light tabbed\panels
then right click on titlebar.xml file, then edit, and find this lines

<!-- title area -->
<widget class="text" id="sect" alignment="left,top" size="27" font="fonts/1" style="bold, shadowed" multiline="false" auto_size="horizontal">
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="5"/>
<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="titl" set_property="text"/>
<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="ttcl" set_property="colr"/>
</widget>

<!-- description -->
<widget class="text" id="subs" size="14" font="fonts/1" style="shadowed" alignment="left, top" multiline="true" auto_size="vertical">
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="18"/>
<attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="subt" skip_if_null="false" set_property="hidn"/>
<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="subt" set_property="text"/>
<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="ttcl" set_property="colr"/>
</widget>

you can change there sizes and positions of that.
Cheers.

Can anyone tell me if they've got a working version of this cuz any I've downloaded don't seem to work.

I checked, everything works fine, so I don't know what kind of problem you have? Did you follow instructions?