Albacete Balompié, S.A.D. | Rise back to La Liga!

• Thread starter Thread starter HyperBall
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

HyperBall

Reaction score
albacete.png

Albacete Balompié, S.A.D. a side who have had their ups and downs, financial safety and financial crisis..... But in 2011 Andrés Iniesta who played for the club in his youth before joining FC Barcelona - became the club's major shareholder, injecting €420,000 into the cash-trapped side help stabilize the club.

Today the next step in the clubs history is written... Young rookie manager Alex Baines has taken the helm of the club and has 1 goal....Reach La Liga!

--

Albacete Balompié, S.A.D. Information

Year Founded - 1940
Stadia - Carlos Belmonte
Capacity - 16551
Training Facility - Good
Youth Facility - Average

--

2012-11-09_00001.jpg

July & August

Starting off the story with the pre-season friendlies to help the team gel together and to let the transfer signings work their way into the team and show me what each player can do.

Pre-Season Friendlies

At.
Malagueno 0 - 3 Albacete
Albacete 0 - 2 America (MEX)
Albacete 1 - 1 Feyenoord
Roquetas 1 - 6 Albacete
Albacete 0
- 3 Napoli
Estepona 1 - 3 Albacete
Quintanar 2 - 2 Albacete
Hellin 1 - 1 Albacete

Taking it easy in the friendlies trying not to risk injuries and help the team gel together in the new formation and what each positions holds and whats expected of them. Some good results but against the bigger teams was disappointing.

---

Spanish Cup 1st Round

Albacete 3
- 1 Avila
13px-Soccerball_shadesvg.png
('21) Molina
('31) Molina
('47) Nunez

Easy win for us in my official first game in charge especially as it was at home. I can see us going far in the competition if the draw does us a favor each time.

I have started the same challenge with Cadiz, just finishing the first season off,I had no funds at all and the club is financially insecure

good luck man it's tough

story is on here

This update has been a long time coming but work and family come first and FINALLY got more time to crank out updates and more will be out Tuesday and Wednesday.

This update has been a long time coming but work and family come first and FINALLY got more time to crank out updates and more will be out Tuesday and Wednesday.

I hear you mate, full time job and family of six myself.... Who said football management is stressful!

September

This month 7 games, 7 wins! Was not expecting this at all with the squad I have.
Albacete 3 - 0 La Roda
('18) Raul
('29) Molina
('73) Raul

Start of the season and an easy win in first home game in charge. Comfortable from the get go and no pressure on my defense at all.

Cacereno 0 - 2 Albacete
('33) Novo
('68) Noguerol

Another easy win this one in first away game of season. This could be an easy league......

Spanish Cup 2nd Round

San Roque 0 - 2 Albacete
('61) Molina
('86) Martins

They made is sweat in this match but finally broke through and never looked back and push into 3rd round of the cup. BRILLIANT!!!!

Albacete 3 - 0 Linense
('11) Raul
('42) Novo
('82 (p)) Noguerol

Still easy for us in the league. Easy win at home again and no goals conceded.

Melilaa 0 - 1 Albacete
('20) Martins

Boring game with only 1 goal...FOR ME!!!!! Still no goals conceded and keeper relatively at ease and no real saves to make.

Albacete 3 - 0 Cadiz
('07) Martins
('23) Novo
('29) Molina
('71) Nunez

Best game so far. Easy game with great goals through out... Keeper not really tested at all and comfortable win.

UCAM 2 - 3 Albacete
('46) Novo
('53) Novo
('62) Martins

We struggled at UCAM after going 3-0 up after 62 mins and their late flurry of 2 goals. We hold on to stay unbeaten and with all games won.

---

League Table

2012-12-05_00001.jpg

This update has been a long time coming... With injuring my neck in a car crash last week and only being out of hospital a few days had already wrote this but FINALLY able to release and carry on with the story.

Due to losing data and reinstalling FM, this game is LOST!

Don't worry as I will be back shortly with a story which I am currently considering doing.

Back