Alberto aquilani ????

• Thread starter Thread starter leedsfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

leedsfan

Reaction score
Hey Alberto Aquilani, is he a good buy i just bought him for 23 mill and his stats seem ok, im just wanna get other peoples opinions ?? soo guys what do you think of him note i have'nt seen him play as of yet july transfer window. i did wanna get veloso or rossi but even a offer of 55 mill wudnt let me have either soo i bought him ..... Opinions please peoples, also if you have a tactic tht works well with him I.E player interaction would help alot.. much thanks (H)(H)

I have him on my net game and i am liverpool and yeh seems ok in cm he dose try long shots to often so should try stopping that but yeh get him takeing free kick scored around 7 for me so far

He's a good player but not great, seem's a good option for an all round midfielder, good offensively. Didn't do bad for the price.

yeah he's quality. i bought him for man city 10/11 season bagged 8 goals for me and quite a few assists. downside is that he is quite injury prone all slight niggles etc

i was roma in my last save and he peform excellent 15+goals a season but yeah the longshots are a problem even when set to never he does it but d.de rossi is almost the same but a lil better :P

what instructions you guys put.. coz im not fully sure i have drazgeov and moutniho as attcking forces in mids but then i have aquilani and palacios as sort of defence minded player.. i have his mentality as 1 tick on attacking, qith forward runs mixed long shots often already scored 2 amazing long range shots... what afre you're thoughts????? thanks guys (H)(H)

not for 23 mill no
veloso and moutinho for that

Back