• Thread starter Thread starter James67
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

James67

Reaction score
I'm with Birmingham and have 40M to spend, I put a bid in of 15 for alberto and liverpool want
32 for him, is he worth it and I'd like to know if you've had any success with him.

Thanks upfront.

I managed liverpool and in my first two seasons he was one of my main performers, he's actually pretty good especially if you play him central midfield > attack, not sure he's worth £32 million though :/ maybe try and get it down a bit?

not for 32 million no way, particularly when you consider this, gourcoff can be bought for 18-24 million

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

since you offered 15 and they want 32 the will likely agree at 23-24ish. i think thats still a lot have a look at some other options first, moutinho, hamsik, moussa sissoko, toulalan etc

hamsik is a good one moutinho is a 50/50 sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt

I decided to opt out of the Alberto deal and wait a few seasons to see how he gets on just got gourcuff for 20m

Gourcuff as an AMC es a beast, if you what you needed was a MC, I would have gone for Alberto. Anyway, Gourcuff is amazing.

gourcoff is just as good at mc, though you might want to retrain him at mc, so his position becomes natural

I had massimo ambrosini in a CM role, much cheaper, more experienced and imo much better, but no way would i pay 32 m for a midfielder

I don't think Aquilani, is even that good on Football Manager, I only keep his as back-up in the 1st season when I'm Liverpool, then i sold him, i got about £25 Million for him, so it's not bad really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back