Alberto Paloschi?

Gooner_Jay_96

Reaction score
im Playing In My Barcelona File, And My Scout Comes back With Alberto Paloschi As "A Decent Signing, But Judging By My Screenshot i think he's Great!

i Was Wondering If Anyone has Used Him In FM2010 And Has Had success With Him.

Thanks In Advance.

I have bought him with Inter Milano in my current game, despite that my scouts told me not to. After the first season, he is an established starter right next to Milito. He was also in the national-team for the FIFA World Cup 2010.

Never used him but always turns out quality for Milan, and btw, try not to start every word with a capital letter.

I have bought him with Inter Milano in my current game, despite that my scouts told me not to. After the first season, he is an established starter right next to Milito. He was also in the national-team for the FIFA World Cup 2010.

Never used him but always turns out quality for Milan, and btw, try not to start every word with a capital letter.

Thanks Lads, And Sorry Thats Just The Way i Type??
Doesnt Do Much Harm?? hah

Wont help if you do it in a English exam. (A) ;)

I've noticed he differs between games, on my save atm hes ****, no stats above 15
But on another save he turned out like the best in the world

I've noticed he differs between games, on my save atm hes ****, no stats above 15
But on another save he turned out like the best in the world

Well In My Screenshot Its The 10.2 Patch, Which Ones Were You Using mate ??

Personally, I'M using the 10.3
But one of my friends tells me, that he's just as good on 10.2...

My Wolfsburg save.. best striker in the world bar Yanis Tafer.
Absoloute beast as a target man or poacher!!

Man , his potential ability (PA) is 177 , but his adaptability is poor ( 6 ) so it will take for him to settle in a team like Barca, so you will need patience , as he is only 19 .

he's a brilliant poacher. I have better strikers in my team but he's been a superb super-sub for me. Quite useful

Last edited:
He is goodd for me im using 10.0 patch :( but i suppose he is good because im celtic lol

Worth buying. Dont always listen to your scouts. They told me not to sign a few players, who then became great.

he can finish really creative he plays for scotland cause he didnt get picked for the italian side lol

Back