Albin Ekdal and a cheap winger

Reaction score
I've negotiated a deal with Cagliari surrounding the transfer off Albin Ekdal(€4,5M). Will mainly look to play him at DM as regista or CM as a DLP. Someone with any expierence with him in 15? I know that he was a good buy in FM2014 and seems like a good player this year aswell. If not him any other suggestions? The player HAS to be a EU-citizen.

After finalizing the deal, most likely, I will have another €9M. to spend on a left winger. Any suggestions? The same goes here, the players need to be a EU-citizen. I'm in the summer transferwindow of the first season.

Last edited:
I sign Albin Ekdal most save he is very good in every role also David Pavelka and Louis Reed are good aswell. AML Pablo Sarabia £4m hes a beast!!

I sign Albin Ekdal most save he is very good in every role also David Pavelka and Louis Reed are good aswell. AML Pablo Sarabia £4m hes a beast!!

PABLO SARABIA, brilliant! Playing as Valencia so he would adapt instantly and adding another spaniard is always positive.

Dorin Rotariu is young, but with high potential and very good! you can get him around 3.8 4M..you can also loan and try buyout clause :)

U can buy Mastour as a winger...hes briliant,talentef,young,cheap,home grown...
U can train him as a left winger,and if u have injured players in attack,Mastour would be the peefect option...

Back