Albums you regret buying?

Reaction score
May just be an album you have bought but were disappointed with or one that you bought years ago and look back and think why did I buy that?

I remember buying the Pendulum Immersion album when there was all the hype around them and just listening to it back made me realise how bad I thought it was. They were just a **** Prodigy in my opinion. I think they tried to emulate the work of The Prodigy, Daft Punk etc. but put a different twist on it but for me it didn't work.

I haven't been disappointed with many albums I have bought and listened to straight away. Albums usually start to grow on me after a couple of listens anyway.

Got Steps gold for xmas once when i was younger lol.

Any Nirvana and grunge album I bought in my angsty teenage years. Some pop compiliation stuff when I was a kid.

Made the mistake of buying Nevermind-absolute crock. Rectified by Pearl Jam's Ten

Chinese Democracy - Guns & Roses - 13 years for that? :|

We Stitch These Wounds - Black Veil Brides - my friend influenced me into buying it, awful band, awful singer.

Made Up Stories - Go:Audio - Made me go through one of the most depressing times of my life :\

Brand New Eyes - Paramore - Nothing like their Riot album which was alot better

Take Off Your Colours - You Me At Six - God knows why I bought that...

Chinese Democracy - Guns & Roses - 13 years for that? :|

We Stitch These Wounds - Black Veil Brides - my friend influenced me into buying it, awful band, awful singer.

Made Up Stories - Go:Audio - Made me go through one of the most depressing times of my life :\

Brand New Eyes - Paramore - Nothing like their Riot album which was alot better

Take Off Your Colours - You Me At Six - God knows why I bought that...

Dear oh dear! ;)

I've got Take Off Your Colours and Hold Me Down by YMAS. Got the same feeling. It's amazing how much your music tastes change throughout your teens.

Yeah I really wish I hadn't bought those albums, although their lost now. other than BVB, it was in between listening to rock and then metal. They lasted about a week at most haha, now its Bullet for my Valentine, A day to remember and Enter Shikari more than anyone else.

Yeah I really wish I hadn't bought those albums, although their lost now. other than BVB, it was in between listening to rock and then metal. They lasted about a week at most haha, now its Bullet for my Valentine, A day to remember and Enter Shikari more than anyone else.

Haha to be fair I listened to some **** in the time between listening to rock and metal.

Don't like grunge particularly but I actually think Nevermind is okay.

Just wasn't my thing tbh-not really helped either when the same song (in particular THAT SONG) was repeateldly played on every music/music tv channel. Pearl Jam got the perfect balance without going over the top-still listen to it quite a bit this day

Proper love Enter Shikari. Three albums there I DO NOT regret buying. Mentioned on another thread about how good these dudes are live. The energy they have on stage is unbelievable.

Yeah, I took a while to get into them didnt like the electronic thing, but when I put that aside, I realised how good they are. They're brillaint live, I've been twice, and its two of the best concerts I've ever been too!

Just wasn't my thing tbh-not really helped either when the same song (in particular THAT SONG) was repeateldly played on every music/music tv channel. Pearl Jam got the perfect balance without going over the top-still listen to it quite a bit this day

Lol yeah, I must admit that song does grate on me these days. When you used to listen to Kerrang, a channel which plays the same 20 songs on a loop, even good songs make you gag after a while XD