Status
Not open for further replies.

AHughes8

Reaction score
I am Currently Huddersfield in first position in league 1.

Of course there have been teams enquiring about my goalkeeper but what I wanted to know is how much I should sell him for as he is very unhappy at not being allowed to move clubs.

Arsenal & Man Utd have both enquired and I asked for 4.5 Million with an extra 500k when he makes his England debut. Both teams withdrew from bidding for him.

So my question is how much is he worth and how much should I hold out for ?

you should not sell him he becomes future england no1 keeper and one of the best keepers on the game

I wouldn't sell him even though i haven't got any experience with him but if he is as good as people are saying i wouldn't let him go for less than £4-5 million :)

No, I dont want to sell him but he's unhappy with me and wants to move clubs though :S

Lad I got promoted with Huddersfield Town in a story on here. DO NOT sell him as he is one of best keepers in Championship when you get promoted. If there is a offer you cannot refuse try and get it to end of season transfer not straight away. This gives you time to get a replacement in for when he does eventually leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.