Heanosaurus

Reaction score
Yes I know I'm very late to the party but I just had to tell someone how amazing this guy is! Second season with Southampton ( yes only the second :p) and he single-handedly won me the Europa League (hat-trick in the final against city :D) 18 goals in just the first 6 games... I've been absolutely floored by his performances just have a look at the screenshot, It's not just the goals it's the assists too. BARGAIN at £12.5m :DView attachment 233611

id give him a better contract if i were you.. big clubs sniffed him out and hit the release clause of 60 mil on my save

Yes I know I'm very late to the party but I just had to tell someone how amazing this guy is! Second season with Southampton ( yes only the second :p) and he single-handedly won me the Europa League (hat-trick in the final against city :D) 18 goals in just the first 6 games... I've been absolutely floored by his performances just have a look at the screenshot, It's not just the goals it's the assists too. BARGAIN at £12.5m :DView attachment 933001
hit the release clause of 60 mil on my save
o.png