• Thread starter Thread starter LGFIRE
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 6K

Where will he go to?

• Total voters

LGFIRE

Reaction score
Man Utd and Liverpool go head to head for £20m Serie A striker!

July - 8 - 2009
footylatest.com

According to a report from America, both Man Utd and Liverpool are entering the race to sign the Chilean striker Alexis <input name="IL_MARKER" type="hidden">Sanchez. Both clubs are in the market for a top striker and could have this prodigy for only 20m euros.​
alexis-sanchez-udinese-200.jpg
The article in the “Irish Emigrant” said:<i> <input name="IL_MARKER" type="hidden">Liverpool, who are reportedly ready to offer Barcelona target Javier Mascherano Stg90K per week, are entering the race to sign Chilean <input name="IL_MARKER" type="hidden">Alexis Sanchez of Udinese, who is also a </i><i>target of Manchester <input name="IL_MARKER" type="hidden">United, in a move sure to intensify the bad feeling </i>between Sir Alex Ferguson and Rafael Benitez.

The reports not just in the Italian media, but also in sections of the English media, have been linking United with the 20 year-old forward for some time now and by all accounts the Old Trafford club are close to signing the youngster having missed out on a number of bigger name stars this summer already.

<i>But it is now being reported that <input name="IL_MARKER" type="hidden">Liverpool have also made enquiries and are ready to bid as much as 20m euros for the player regarded as one of the world’s top prospects.</i>

This <input name="IL_MARKER" type="hidden">Sanchez is supposed to be a great prospect. Do <input name="IL_MARKER" type="hidden">Liverpool and <input name="IL_MARKER" type="hidden">United fans think he is worth 20m?​

Last edited:
Man Utd and Liverpool go head to head for £20m Serie A striker!

July - 8 - 2009
footylatest.com

According to a report from America, both Man Utd and Liverpool are entering the race to sign the Chilean striker Alexis <input name="IL_MARKER" type="hidden">Sanchez. Both clubs are in the market for a top striker and could have this prodigy for only 20m euros.​
alexis-sanchez-udinese-200.jpg
The article in the “Irish Emigrant” said:<i> <input name="IL_MARKER" type="hidden">Liverpool, who are reportedly ready to offer Barcelona target Javier Mascherano Stg90K per week, are entering the race to sign Chilean <input name="IL_MARKER" type="hidden">Alexis Sanchez of Udinese, who is also a </i><i>target of Manchester <input name="IL_MARKER" type="hidden">United, in a move sure to intensify the bad feeling </i>between Sir Alex Ferguson and Rafael Benitez.

The reports not just in the Italian media, but also in sections of the English media, have been linking United with the 20 year-old forward for some time now and by all accounts the Old Trafford club are close to signing the youngster having missed out on a number of bigger name stars this summer already.

<i>But it is now being reported that <input name="IL_MARKER" type="hidden">Liverpool have also made enquiries and are ready to bid as much as 20m euros for the player regarded as one of the world’s top prospects.</i>

This <input name="IL_MARKER" type="hidden">Sanchez is supposed to be a great prospect. Do <input name="IL_MARKER" type="hidden">Liverpool and <input name="IL_MARKER" type="hidden">United fans think he is worth 20m?​

i whant liverpool to get him

I think i'd actually **** in my pants lonelyisland style if he came to Liverpool

I think hes gonna go to liverpool because man utd signed to many wingers already

LGFIRE sanchez is a striker not a winger! yes he can play on the wings but his best position is a striker. i think he'd be an awesome signing for united!

LGFIRE sanchez is a striker not a winger! yes he can play on the wings but his best position is a striker. i think he'd be an awesome signing for united!
He is more of a winger he plays att mid i know

hes a natural striker but being converted to a winger since hes too small to be an striker same as walcott really lol..i think he'll move to livepool since man utd have already signed valencia and obertan..

i reckon he will go for liverpool as he will probz get payed more there

i personally think heshould open his eyes and smell the coffee and come play for middlesbrough :) just my opinion

i dont think he will go to anyone personally.

Back