Alexis Sanchez

• Thread starter Thread starter manutd.no1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 15K

manutd.no1

Reaction score
hey,

Should i play Alexis Sanchez as a striker or a winger?
His stats suggest that hes better suited as a winger due to very high dribbling crossing attributes along with speed and acceleration.

But his natural position seems to be a striker but he has low finishing and less composure.

I am really confused on how to make full use of him

Hey I have a real doubt in my mind. I play as reading in the English championship and I am in the month of april. I am in the first position on the table and will be gaining promotion next month. This is my team ( first )----

Hahneman
Rafael Federico Fazio Leo(gremio) Bale

Mohammed abou trika Rafael Carioca

Diego Buananotte

Zoran Tosic Carlos Vela/Alexis Sanchez

Marquinhos/Guilherme

Now my question is, can any one please give me a list of players that I can buy to help me get a respectable(top half) position in the premier league?? Transfer fees is not a problem as I have around $60 million ( leftover + board + sell )!

Thanks!!!

retrain him as a left winger, so he is more suited to it, and while training him, play him in that position. he is a decent striker, but no more than that, better played as a winger.

he is phenominal he held down left wing at my arsenal team for 37 league starts out of the 38, van persie got injured and sanchez stepped up, never lost his place afterwards. left wing for sure.

i havent used him in the latest patch but i normally used him as left winger

Hey I have a real doubt in my mind. I play as reading in the English championship and I am in the month of april. I am in the first position on the table and will be gaining promotion next month. This is my team ( first )----

Hahneman

Diego Buananotte

Marquinhos/Guilherme

Now my question is, can any one please give me a list of players that I can buy to help me get a respectable(top half) position in the premier league?? Transfer fees is not a problem as I have around $60 million ( leftover + board + sell )!

Thanks!!!

1. Wrong place.
2. Obviously cheating.

winger, very very good winger ;

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Hahneman

Diego Buananotte

Marquinhos/Guilherme

Thanks!!!
You obv cheated lol

Alexis Sanchez won't sign a contract with Reading, he didn't wanted with wigan..

Vela and marquinhos the same.. Fazio, rafael and bale and you have to sold your stadium to pay them

i signed him as a left winger and thats where he stayed pure class

apparently he is only championship quality as a winger on mine, but a leading star for premier league as a striker

Hahneman

Diego Buananotte

Marquinhos/Guilherme

Thanks!!!

how did you get vela for reading when he rejected a contract with tottenham in my game even though i won the uefa and fa cup and came 2nd in the prem
how did you even afford him?

I play him on the right and he's a canny player. I'm Sunderland on the 9.3 patch by the way.

retrain him to AML and he is awesome. Scored for me in CL final from 30yards aginst R.Madrid (I am barcelona). Exccellent player when on wing

Back