Alfred N'Diaye

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 5K
I

iNickStuff

Searched but found no threads on him.

But anyway,has anyone used him? Looks good for the future and only 18.

In his last five matches he's been brilliant.

View attachment 72096

i've got him in july 2012 for Leverkusen. He's a good back-up but that's about it. Franco Zuculini is much better in my opinion, but Alfred is better defensively. on the wrong computer so can't give you screenies, but his stats are very similar to the ones you posted as you'd expect.

He's been doing the business for me as a dfensive mid for a few seasons in the premiership. He's only lost his spot because I picked up a wonder kid. Absolute hardass as a Anchor Man. I can regularly count on him to injure opposing midfielders and strikers with clean tackles. so far this season in 6 cup matches I think he's injured 5 strikers LOL. But I got him too late he rotted on the FC Nantes and Bayern Munich's bench after the 2nd season until I got him at 26. Another guy I like is Fabrice Muamba, not great technically just another big physical prsence at the anchor man spot

Signed him with Juventus.Good backup and one for the future.Does well to cover Felipe Melo and Claudio Marchiso when needed and has good potential to be a starlet.

Back