• Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

Raikan007

Reaction score
Ali Helvaci - Denizlispor
Nationality - Turkish
Position - Attacking Midfield Centre

Raikan's Scout Report:

Ali is a very creative midfielder with good technique and great passing ability as well as being very determined at such a young age... physical stats need some improvement although possessing some good natural fitness. Ali is on the small side when it comes to the height department as well as being a bit scared of going in for the tackle. He would be best suited for a Trequirista type role in the Amc position as his work rate and stamina are a bit low.

View attachment 90891View attachment 90892View attachment 90893

Surely if everyone did that, the forum would be spammed to death?

Surely if everyone did that, the forum would be spammed to death?

No,plenty of people have done it and look how fine everything is.

It's only when someone creates a thread on a player that may of been mentioned before quite a few times or is already well-known.

It's an unknown player. Raikan is fm-base's official scout. Ofc this deserves its own thread, always did

It's an unknown player. Raikan is fm-base's official scout. Ofc this deserves its own thread, always did

Agreed.

Always there to bring up some random guy we've never heard of and then become a star player for our teams ^^)

Why does this warrant it's own thread?
Tony my man, quite the little Admin at the moment i see :D
if you have not been under a rock for the last year or so ;) there have been many threads created similar to this one from many different users for a very long time ;)

as you keen see by this example of one of my threads, it has helped in showing the users of these forums that there are more players than just Marco Verratti and James Rodriguez in for eg: the Amc position and will help to make everyones Fm experience that much more enjoyable and different :D view some of the theads i have created recently and see for yourself the quality of players that are out there in the Fm world then come back and tell me that why do players deserve their own threads :D

Artur Kas'kov - the machine ;)

now as you can see, these threads allow users to post there experiences with the player as well as ask questions and post screenshots of theirs in the game, i can assure you that there are HUNDREDS of more irrelevant and useless threads posted daily in comparison to this :D

this is Bill Hamid (nothing special at the moment)
attachment.php

This is Bill Hamid from a useful Fm-Base member :D
attachment.php

wow, quite a good signing for the future that no one really knows about ;)

Tony my man, quite the little Admin at the moment i see :D
if you have not been under a rock for the last year or so ;) there have been many threads created similar to this one from many different users for a very long time ;)

as you keen see by this example of one of my threads, it has helped in showing the users of these forums that there are more players than just Marco Verratti and James Rodriguez in for eg: the Amc position and will help to make everyones Fm experience that much more enjoyable and different :D view some of the theads i have created recently and see for yourself the quality of players that are out there in the Fm world then come back and tell me that why do players deserve their own threads :D

Artur Kas'kov - the machine ;)

now as you can see, these threads allow users to post there experiences with the player as well as ask questions and post screenshots of theirs in the game, i can assure you that there are HUNDREDS of more irrelevant and useless threads posted daily in comparison to this :D

this is Bill Hamid (nothing special at the moment)
attachment.php

This is Bill Hamid from a useful Fm-Base member :D
attachment.php

wow, quite a good signing for the future that no one really knows about ;)

I knew about him I just didn't realise he was that good... Although I still think your best find all together is Artur Kas'kov, I've yet to sign him be he looks an absolute beast on your Dinamo save and the goal on your youtube is class, pure pace up the wing and then a nice finish ;)

The Turkish lad however I know nothing about but, do you have a screenshot a few years in? If not I'll see if he is on my Nottingham game and see if he is anygood post it up here.

I knew about him I just didn't realise he was that good... Although I still think your best find all together is Artur Kas'kov, I've yet to sign him be he looks an absolute beast on your Dinamo save and the goal on your youtube is class, pure pace up the wing and then a nice finish
wink.gif

The Turkish lad however I know nothing about but, do you have a screenshot a few years in? If not I'll see if he is on my Nottingham game and see if he is anygood post it up here.
he does turn pretty classy hey?? never knew it either, great to see that :D always thought he would have a good future...

um no i have not hey, i will load up one of my other saves that are a few years in and will see and post it up here shortly, see what he looks like on yours as well and feel free to post :D

he does turn pretty classy hey?? never knew it either, great to see that :D always thought he would have a good future...

um no i have not hey, i will load up one of my other saves that are a few years in and will see and post it up here shortly, see what he looks like on yours as well and feel free to post :D

Unfortunately he isn't on my Nottinham save :( and I deleted all my other saves lols. So I'll just wait for a screenshot :)

Back