Alienated player?

• Thread starter Thread starter mnk26
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

mnk26

Reaction score
Hi, playing 4th season of Juventus and I just bought Abel Hernandez. To get him the contract he wanted, I made it a Key Player contract, but since I wasn't really planning on using him at first (my squad is already pretty stacked) as soon as he signed I lowered it to First-Team, ******* him off greatly. I have obviously learned that was a terrible mistake and I'll never do it again, but now he wont even talk to me and just has a big old Unhappy next to his name. I've put his status back to Key Player, I tried listing him for transfer, nothing will work. How do I get him to speak to me again and stop being such a fragile whiner?

Buy him a couple of whores just joking. I found that when i was Liverpool with Charlie Adam Never played him and his status was Key Player so when i noticed that he would not speak so i started to let him play in small games e.g - middle bottom to bottom of table and gave him games in the cup he gradually got happier and then i sold him for 10 million. Hope this helps

I did this with Alan Hutton but my other RB got injured for a while so he started playing again and after a while his morale was superb and I unlisted him and he was absolutely fine like nothing had ever happened.

Ok thanks, I was hesitant in playing him because he averaged 6.4 over the first few games and I already have a lot of strikers but I'll try to swing him into the rotation some more

Hi, playing 4th season of Juventus and I just bought Abel Hernandez. To get him the contract he wanted, I made it a Key Player contract, but since I wasn't really planning on using him at first (my squad is already pretty stacked) as soon as he signed I lowered it to First-Team, ******* him off greatly. I have obviously learned that was a terrible mistake and I'll never do it again, but now he wont even talk to me and just has a big old Unhappy next to his name. I've put his status back to Key Player, I tried listing him for transfer, nothing will work. How do I get him to speak to me again and stop being such a fragile whiner?
Strangley on mine I did a similar thing to you, changing some of their statuses to "hot prospects" and have suffered no consequences from what i can tell (a couple when arriving did say they didn't expect to play straight away though, but not all of them from what I recall)

Strangley on mine I did a similar thing to you, changing some of their statuses to "hot prospects" and have suffered no consequences from what i can tell (a couple when arriving did say they didn't expect to play straight away though, but not all of them from what I recall)

I guess players react differently to these things. In my experience, the players described as "very ambitioutus" are close to impossible to manage. Had a couple of 'very ambitioutus' youngsters with superb PA, but bad CA, as they were only 17-18 years old. However, they regarded themselves as superstars, and demanded first team action right away. Kept whining and damaging morale in the reseve squad until I got rid of them. Will probably turn into quality players, but it just isn't worth it...

Just giving an update, without playing him once(except reserves) Hernandez is no longer alienated and will talk to me. His morale is still Poor, but that can be fixed.

Back