All attempts to download files on this site end in interrupted files.Help needed.

langis

Reaction score
I have only just joined this community and need some advise with downloading from this site.I have tried to download all of the skins for FM2010 and have only succeeded with 2,all of the others were interrupted at some stage of the download.
I am not new to downloading files,in fact I have downloaded thousands of files over the last 10 years but have never experienced interrupted files before.Any help will be appreciated.
Terry

I'll see if I can help.

What web browser are you using?

Are you using a download manager?

Can you give me two specific examples of a files that are being interrupted that would be great.

Hi Sean,
The browser I use is SRWare Iron and the download manager is 'Free Download manager'.I have been using these for the last 12 months and hav'nt had this problem before.
The files that are being interrupted are all the fm2010 skins except for oxodark WinRar and fmrevoloution_skin.zip which I downloaded successfully.I tried both the BBC file and the Man United file several times at different times of the day but they were all interrupted.
To give you more specific examples I just tried these 2 downloads 5 minutes ago.
manunited v2.0 rar 3.1mb of 4.3mb....interrupted.
bbcsport.rar 3.4mb of 11.5mb....interrupted.
Terry

Last edited:
I think it is your download manager that is causing the issue. Can you try downloading without it and see if it works then.

I could'nt find a way to turn it off,so I uninstalled it and tried to download bbcsport.rar again,but I still got an interrupted file.
This seems really strange so I just downloaded a file from 'Flightsim' to check and it downloaded without a problem.
Terry

Do they fail in a different browser? Try it in Chrome.

Sean,
Thanks for your help and your patience.You got it right,it was my browser that was the problem.
Terry.

I spoke too soon.All attempts to download with new browser are not interrupted,but finish before complete rendering the files useless.
No problems downloading from other sites with either browser.
Any help appreciated.

Does'nt this happen to anyone else on this site?
It's never happened to me before on any other site.
If nobody knows what's causing it,does anyone know of anywhere else that I can get FM2010 addons.
Terry